What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone heard of.....

aqua_duck

Coach
Junior Moors? I saw him on the schoolboy game on channel 9 yesterday and he looks like a real star of the future, he's a Penrith Junior playing for Patrician Brothers blacktown and was the NSWRL junior player of the year last year. From what I saw of him he looked like a dead ringer for Tony Puletua, very tall, powerful fend, neat footwork and very powerful. just wondering if anyones seen him play for the cougars in the lower grades?

Caged Panther

First Grade
there was some talk about a month or so back of the roosters trying to poach some hot front/back rower prospect, though I am not sure of his name, it might have been this guy. His certainly wasn't named in any of thise weekends preimer league/jim bean cup sides.

aqua_duck

Coach
Caged Panther said:
there was some talk about a month or so back of the roosters trying to poach some hot front/back rower prospect, though I am not sure of his name, it might have been this guy. His certainly wasn't named in any of thise weekends preimer league/jim bean cup sides.
I'm not surprised roosters are going on somemore poaching raids, its they're specialty to paoch players and then claim them as 'local juniors' but on this bloke I'd say he'd probably be a Fleggy, he's still in high school but I mean NSWRL junior player of the year sounds like he's a pretty decent player.

anjado

Juniors
Junior Moors
is Tony Puletua's cousin i believe
i know their related anyway
and he played
S.G Ball i think this year

Caged Panther

First Grade
anjado said:
Junior Moors
and he played

now that you mention it I do remeber that name and am 99% certain he played sg ball this season.

aqua_duck

Coach
anjado said:
Junior Moors
and he played
Not surprised he's Tony Puletua's cousin, he looks exactly like him, he's built like him, and even plays like him, if he played SG ball this year he must be like 17 years old, gees he's one big 17 year old tell you that much.