What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

I don't give a shit about the Tigers atm because we keep f**ken losing.

I also hate listening to the BS from morons like Zoe who want to fight some stupid wests vs balmain fight.
I visit sgi forum ( lots of good folk there) and i think we are way ahead of them in terms of embracing our brothers.

stryker

First Grade
What a ridiculous bullshite comment to make singling out “Sydney-based Pollys” when there’s plenty of Sydney-based non- Pollys who are totally f**ked up.

Wtf with that observation buddy, you should retract it.
You quoted the wrong post.
The hand wringing doesn’t work when it’s out of context.

E42E8F96-A470-402A-8FC0-31E7F0298D55.jpegWhos is this Sydney based Polynesian? Was he not in the Origin camp? Is he not one of the best young players in the game?

Are there any non-Sydney based Polynesians in our champion soo squad kissing Freddie’s lamas?!

Last edited:
Who is this Sydneybased Polynesian?

A9386430-98D7-4096-8E26-97D3BD18044E.jpeg
hasn’t scored a try all year or has he?

Your theory is beginning to looks a bit shaky now @stryker-puss!

Sydney based Polynesians sure look pretty handy to me!

Another Sydney based soo
Sydney based Polynesian? Surely not!!

01702AE3-9343-4556-828C-8036A29CC024.jpeg

How many of our non-Polynesians play rep footy of any kind?

Send your entries up to North Queensland.

stryker

First Grade
Look Silverdale, I know I got under your skin and I’m surprised how thin it is. You need to man up mate, you are acting like a little bitch.

My statement stands despite the time you took to find some pictures to prove…something.
Shoving pictures of some of the same blokes I’m talking about at me strengthens my argument, not yours.

Look Silverdale, I know I got under your skin and I’m surprised how thin it is. You need to man up mate, you are acting like a little bitch.

My statement stands despite the time you took to find some pictures to prove…something.
Shoving pictures of some of the same blokes I’m talking about at me strengthens my argument, not yours.
It was a woeful argument.

You distinguished Sydney based Polynesians from our other players and low and behold, it turns out, that our Sydney based Polynesians seem to be more accomplished than their non-Polynesian counterparts. All I did was provide but a few examples to highlight your error of judgment for the panel on this matter.

You are a much better read when you move into your constructive zone instead of you’re swearing at people when they disagree and moaning on, when a lot of us are looking ahead etc and believe 1% of the garbage the media tells us trying to sell ads and move product.

The most interesting thing you’ve said in the last week is Tooves for coach. I’d be more than pleased to know why? (not to bitch either).I’ll read it when I’m getting my az shot.

And ffs stop abusing people who don’t share your f**ked up and deranged view of the world lol!

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Despite another rant from you, I will continue to call you out.
You club shills contribute to the failure of this club.

Latest posts