What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hatricks in the Royal Blue

greg

Juniors
I'm a bit slow today, just noticed the link with the scorers.
Chicka only got 2 that day, bad day at the office for Chicka.
The late Alan McMahon also scored. I do remember he set up one of the other tries with a beautiful copybook flick-pass (that good I remember it 25 years on).

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
brendothejet said:
That gets BTJ's patented "Tackle Busting Post" stamp of approval!

Great work CCHB. Brilliant.

Send your spare IQ points to TCJ..he needs all the help he can get.
brendo

your intellect is greater than your footballing ability, less comments on your lack of footballing prowess and more of your some what witty jibes.

PS I know who you are, I've seen you at Henson crawling and groveling in a bid to get invited into the Jet set lounge, one day I will be waiting for you to see just how tuff you really are.

brendothejet

First Grade
THECURSEDJET said:
brendo

your intellect is greater than your footballing ability, less comments on your lack of footballing prowess and more of your some what witty jibes.

PS I know who you are, I've seen you at Henson crawling and groveling in a bid to get invited into the Jet set lounge, one day I will be waiting for you to see just how tuff you really are.

Everyone knows who I am you goose! I don't hide behind monikers and cheap shots.

My intellect is greater than the combined footballing talent of the NRL mate so to say it is greater than my own individual talent is pretty pointless.

So enjoy watching me, admiring, dreaming that you too can be like me.

BrendotheJet: Timeless, Priceless and Faultless.

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
brendothejet said:
Everyone knows who I am you goose! I don't hide behind monikers and cheap shots.

My intellect is greater than the combined footballing talent of the NRL mate so to say it is greater than my own individual talent is pretty pointless.

So enjoy watching me, admiring, dreaming that you too can be like me.

BrendotheJet: Timeless, Priceless and Faultless.
self gratification!

thats the only praise you will ever get

brendothejet

First Grade
THECURSEDJET said:
self gratification!

thats the only praise you will ever get

For every person in the world there are 1000 people who wont believe in you, who will put you down, who will give up on you.

Yourself should never be one of them.

2 True Blues

Coach
LeagueXIII said:
Newtown hat-tricks 1970-1983

L.Williamson 3
J.Bonham 3
R.Fogarty 3
J.Bonham 3
J.Bradstock 3
B.Pickett 4
Kevin Bradstock 3
J.Bradstock 3
M.Wright 3
R.Blacklock 3
J.Ferguson 3
M.Graham 3
J.Ferguson 4
J.Ferguson 3

Thanks for those stats mate. How good was Chika. 3 hatricks in three consecetive seasons. Then he goes on the win the grandfinal for Canberra against Balmain.:cool:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
How good was Chika. 3 hatricks in three consecetive seasons. Then he goes on the win the grandfinal for Canberra against Balmain.:cool:
In flight 2TB :D
Newtown_John_Chicka_Ferguson.jpg

2 True Blues

Coach
Too right NBB. Thrashing, Dashing !!! LOL.....

Remember working with this bloke about ten years ago who said he acheived a few run on games wit the old Steelers back in the early eighties. He said he went to tackle Chika once, and all he ended up with was his footy boot in his hands, and view of chika taking off up the wing, one sock, on boot.

Latest posts