What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have our players performed this year?

Have our players performed this year?

• Total voters

Eelementary

Post Whore
Alvaro, George Jennings, Gower, Terepo, and Mannah have all been good, imo.

Hayne has had limited opportunities, but has gotten better in every game.

Norman has had flashes of brilliance.

The rest...

Moses, Michael Jennings, French, King, Brown, Gutherson, etc are all hopelessly out of form.

eel01s

Bench
Only Gutho gets a pass given he has come back from an ACL injury.

I would only keep Alvaro, Gennings, Terepo, Brown, and maybe Hayne from last night's team. Nuikore looks to be OK, still too early to tell.

Gronk

Staff member
Alvaro, George Jennings, Gower, Terepo, and Mannah have all been good, imo.

Hayne has had limited opportunities, but has gotten better in every game.

Norman has had flashes of brilliance.

The rest...

Moses, Michael Jennings, French, King, Brown, Gutherson, etc are all hopelessly out of form.

+1

hindy111

Post Whore
Mr Gary gutfull decided to do a thread
As I begun to read it laying in my bed
Only that I realised it was quite a bore
Garys pathetic thread was like a cheap fat whore
At first I was excited, as I opened up the page
Now someone please put Gary back in his f**king cage

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It seems like the general consensus is that across the board our players haven't performed to the level expected of an NRL team.

Interesting.

T-Boon

Coach
This thread is impressing me more than the review that the club has put in place.
Good questions, honest answers. I think we can turn this franchise around.

Bazal

Post Whore
If you knew what prompted it you would actually say that it is quite cunning. Alas, you don’t know and have therefore proven yourself to be a degenerate wank magnet.

I think he did that ages ago with his gleeful deathriding of the side every time they lose...

T-Boon

Coach
If you knew what prompted it you would actually say that it is quite cunning. Alas, you don’t know and have therefore proven yourself to be a degenerate wank magnet.

I think I know what it is but just tell us so that I can confirm. It is very cunning.