What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have our players performed this year?

Have our players performed this year?

• Total voters

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Good thread. We can simply never have enough threads about how shit we are this year.
Keep 'em coming.
Allow me to bring you up to speed before you pass judgement.

In some other threads (about how shit we are) a few people were suggesting that the coach was entirely responsible which I thought was very strange. I wanted to test that with the masses.

It seems that the majority of people think that the players are also responsible for the predicament we are in.

Who would have thought?

Also, this is a forum for a football team that happens to be going shit. When you enter into it you shouldn't really be surprised if a lot of the conversations centre on the fact that we are going shit. Its hard to avoid really.

So yes, f**ken good thread actually.

hindy111

Post Whore

In some other threads (about how shit we are) a few people were suggesting that the coach was entirely responsible which I thought was very strange. I wanted to test that with the masses.

It seems that the majority of people think that the players are also responsible for the predicament we are in.

Who would have thought?

Also, this is a forum for a football team that happens to be going shit. When you enter into it you shouldn't really be surprised if a lot of the conversations centre on the fact that we are going shit. Its hard to avoid really.

And luck

Better goal kicking and bounce of ball, jennings holding ball against Brusbane, Gutho not dropping against Knigjts and Dogs etc.
Bit of luck and we maybe have another 4 wins.

ash411

Bench

Who would have thought?

It actually is a good thread.

It hasn't been said enough, people here have been blaming everyone else at the club, to the point of blaming old matey that empties the bins, but there is very little blame going the way of the playing group.

That isn't to say that they are solely to blame, the entire club has to square the blame together.

But giving the players a pass just doesn't make any sense.

Rams performance has for mine been sensational. I want him as captain.
Pou I feel seems a little tired. He may need a rest.
Bazal. Less said the better.
El diablo I see some promise but then he drops the ball
Gronk always solid.
Strider chips away, wont let down but not exactly a superstar
HJ has hit retirement age
Gary still sharp as ever
Elementary works hard and nice performer
Hindy111 takes the Dally m 5 years straight. Like fine wine baby he gets better with age.
Is this the blueprint?

Angry_eel

First Grade
Last Friday, I watched the first half against the Knights and then went to get takeaway. I was listening to the game in the car and Darryl Brohman said we're the worst team he's seen this year.

While I agree in principle, We lost 4 games by 2 points so far. That's 8 points. If we win those games, we'd be at least as good as the knights.

We have some shit player, get rid of them and we may end up near the 8 at least. Problem is, not a single player was consistently good.