What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever

Stained_Class

Juniors
i know, but i thought this one would be different. she always bagged him out to me

I'm sorry to say Moffo, but it seems like she played you mate. I know that's not what you want to hear, but that seems to be the case.

There's really nothing anyone can do for you unfortunately except offer advice, but ultimately you're going to do what you feel you need to do. Avoid trying to see her. Just stay right away. This time next week you won't be feeling as bad.

Grab a good understanding mate. Every now and then we all need a shoulder.

Spike

First Grade
I'm sorry to say Moffo, but it seems like she played you mate. I know that's not what you want to hear, but that seems to be the case.

There's really nothing anyone can do for you unfortunately except offer advice, but ultimately you're going to do what you feel you need to do. Avoid trying to see her. Just stay right away. This time next week you won't be feeling as bad.

Grab a good understanding mate. Every now and then we all need a shoulder.

Sounds like kind of dribble you would read in a Hallmark card.

I'd go down the blackmail/revenge road to be honest.

Azkatro

First Grade
Had a fling with someone in a relationship (not a one nighter but someone you have known and liked for a while) with the said person then staying with the partner?

How have you dealt with it?

its happened to me recently and i ain't dealing with it well :(
I've actually been there and done pretty much that... although in my case the actual "fling" part never quite happened ... I ended up giving her an ultimatum that if she wanted me she had to leave her other half which put the ball in her court. She ended up working things out with him (and had the nerve to tell me if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have realised that their relationship was in trouble) but despite some emotional hardship, we both got on with our lives and have no regrets to this day.

roopy

Referee
Sounds like you got a free root.
Good result in my experience.
I wouldn't burn that bridge.
Could be more where that came from - but all that talking about her 'relationship' sounds like hard work - unless you can nod and stare at her tits while she raves.

Moffo

Referee
Sounds like kind of dribble you would read in a Hallmark card.

I'd go down the blackmail/revenge road to be honest.

well i can see what he is saying. people are saying i was played but i knew her for a year before this happened. so that sorta makes me think she wasn't just playing me...but who knows, maybe she was or was just bored.

f**k revenge would be easy as obviously no one knows but im not good at it. perhaps blackmail haha

The exact same happened to me Azkatro.
Burning the bridge wouldn't have made it better.

I know it's a crap cliche, but time does heal. Hope it does for you too Moffo.

Moffo

Referee
Sounds like you got a free root.
Good result in my experience.
I wouldn't burn that bridge.
Could be more where that came from - but all that talking about her 'relationship' sounds like hard work - unless you can nod and stare at her tits while she raves.

yeh could be more, always easier to go back to someone you've had but the emotional/relationship stuff can make it damn hard

Moffo

Referee
The exact same happened to me Azkatro.
Burning the bridge wouldn't have made it better.

I know it's a crap cliche, but time does heal. Hope it does for you too Moffo.

thanks mate, hopefully it will. i dont know what else will

Moffo

Referee
I've actually been there and done pretty much that... although in my case the actual "fling" part never quite happened ... I ended up giving her an ultimatum that if she wanted me she had to leave her other half which put the ball in her court. She ended up working things out with him (and had the nerve to tell me if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have realised that their relationship was in trouble) but despite some emotional hardship, we both got on with our lives and have no regrets to this day.

do you guys still talk to each other? its good if you do. its just a bit hard to go back to friends now after what has happened

Latest posts