What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever

Spike

First Grade
If it meant that much to you, sitting back and wondering what might have been isn't really going to help much. If you really want to be with this cheating whore then the next time your at her place or something, drop a pair of women's underwear in the hamper or a single earing in the bedsheets so that she develops the impression that her boyfriend has also been cheating. She'll either A) break up with him or B) Tell him about her fling with you and he'll break up with her leaving you in be the shoulder to cry on and the d*ck to suck.

adamkungl

Immortal
well i can see what he is saying. people are saying i was played but i knew her for a year before this happened. so that sorta makes me think she wasn't just playing me...but who knows, maybe she was or was just bored.

f**k revenge would be easy as obviously no one knows but im not good at it. perhaps blackmail haha

Or maybe she was just being a freind and you over read it? I've done the same. Get over it, find someone else to crack onto, and try not to lose a friend.

roopy

Referee
If it meant that much to you, sitting back and wondering what might have been isn't really going to help much. If you really want to be with this cheating whore then the next time your at her place or something, drop a pair of women's underwear in the hamper or a single earing in the bedsheets so that she develops the impression that her boyfriend has also been cheating. She'll either A) break up with him or B) Tell him about her fling with you and he'll break up with her leaving you in be the shoulder to cry on and the d*ck to suck.
Remind me not to get on your bad side.

Stained_Class

Juniors
One important fact to remember Moffo, if she's happy to cheat on her current partner, what's stopping her from doing the same to you later on?

Moffo

Referee
Or maybe she was just being a freind and you over read it? I've done the same. Get over it, find someone else to crack onto, and try not to lose a friend.

she cracked on to me. i dont think what happened could be misread, she initiated it and it ended up being pretty intense for a few weeks

you can't be friends with people after some things. once you're with someone its pretty hard to just drop back into friend mode

Moffo

Referee
One important fact to remember Moffo, if she's happy to cheat on her current partner, what's stopping her from doing the same to you later on?

that point has also been made. she said she's never done it b4 but yeh, who knows. you never really know who is telling the truth

Martli

Coach

Exactly.

She was in a sh*t relationship and used you for attention, validation etc.

Let this current sucker get f**ked over and go find some big financial news to take the pain away.

Martli

Coach
There's a difference between calling out attention-seeking whores (a small percentage of women) and beating up women, joke or no joke.

Azkatro

First Grade
do you guys still talk to each other? its good if you do. its just a bit hard to go back to friends now after what has happened
Absolutely we do, but we don't talk about that. I'd mentioned a few things here and there probably 3 or 4 years after it happened in a reminiscing kind of way, but she recoiled as soon as I mentioned any of it.

At one stage in the middle of it all I fronted up to him and her, apologised it had all happened and expressed a desire to want to put it behind us and stay cool. Talk about a frosty reception ... they didn't utter a word. That was probably the hardest thing I've ever done ... I felt like I had to do it at the time but in hindsight I think it was either too soon to mention it or even just entirely unnecessary.

Moffo

Referee
Absolutely we do, but we don't talk about that. I'd mentioned a few things here and there probably 3 or 4 years after it happened in a reminiscing kind of way, but she recoiled as soon as I mentioned any of it.

At one stage in the middle of it all I fronted up to him and her, apologised it had all happened and expressed a desire to want to put it behind us and stay cool. Talk about a frosty reception ... they didn't utter a word. That was probably the hardest thing I've ever done ... I felt like I had to do it at the time but in hindsight I think it was either too soon to mention it or even just entirely unnecessary.

cool, well yeh we've resorted to not talking about it. but its not really dealing with what happened. she cracked a couple of weeks ago and bought it all up again saying that she kept thinking about me but she already knows what the deal is.....she has to either break it off or it isn't going to happen

ok so do you mean that u hooked up with a girl that was ur friend before and she had a bf already? and you ended up liking this girl? its happened to me before. I gotta tell you, dont be too down, because if shes off hooking up with other guys, obviously the relationship isnt that strong, and is probably on its last legs. maybe just wait it out.

Moffo

Referee
ok so do you mean that u hooked up with a girl that was ur friend before and she had a bf already? and you ended up liking this girl? its happened to me before. I gotta tell you, dont be too down, because if shes off hooking up with other guys, obviously the relationship isnt that strong, and is probably on its last legs. maybe just wait it out.

ive been trying to wait it out. if i didnt think there was a chance i would've just cracked it by now, gave her a verbal and then pissed off. i just wish she'd do i expect her to do a couple of months ago