What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever

McLovin

Staff member
Were all just a bunch of regular Casanova's around here...In the immortal words of my mate Pete, 'Every hole is a practice hole'...

bartman

Immortal
i know, but i thought this one would be different. she always bagged him out to me
That doesn't mean anything... just a way of getting a male perspective so that she can understand him better, not leave him. (And if she manages to get a bit on the side as well in the meantime, then I guess she'd be pretty happy with herself.)

Sad fact to face up to Moff, but if you were left feeling it might have been more then it was, then you were the one used here. She's not much of a friend or anything other than a selfish person if that is the case.

Fein

First Grade
"When cutting someone else's grass, always remember to remove the catcher".

Victa 1970

Monk

Referee
she fiddled with me dude. i didn't initiate it. what would you do with some girl throwing themself at you?

same thing happened to me mate, got a text one night from one of my best girl mates (we'd been friends for about 3 years), went to the beach to meet up her, we got a bit to close for the next couple of weeks, we were mucking around behind his back, she broke up with him, we got pretty serious (without actually dating), when i went on holidays i realised that it was never going to happen, wen i came back, her and her ex were back together.

stay away from her, it helps you realise the truth

McLovin

Staff member
Ahh the days of playing 'hide the sausage' under the sheets with the old man...