What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having fun is the key........

Hellsy

Immortal
Seriously, how much fun do the boys look like they are having out there!!! :D :D :D :D :DEver since the Penrith game, I've seen them throw the ball around and just 'have a dig' and take some chances.

Really loving it at the moment, just wish we could've played like that all year... but I'm loving seeing them play like they have nothing to loose!!

benoir91

Juniors
Its good isn't it.

Just imagine how well this team is playing, then add

Mateo
Keating
Poore
Tahu
Shackleton

Mouthwatering prospects for 2010

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
And they are training harder with more discipline. I just hope we dont turn out like the Warriors in a couple of years.

Fee

Juniors
Totally agree Hellsy, they look like are playing some fun footy. There were even smiles when they had repeated sets on their line( I saw Burty smiling). Now we are also having fun watching them have fun.Especially since Grothey had a shave hey!!;-);-)

Ben Ross on the Sunday Footy show today said that his good friend who he is in contact with a few times a week, Kevin Kingston, told him that he is having heaps of fun at present and that Ando is a great coach to play for.

Eels Dude

Coach
It's great they're playing with fun, but you cannot be a premiership force without some structure as well. Perhaps they feel a bit more relaxed now with off field issues sorted out somewhat, but playing such wild fun footy will not work every week so next year with a bit more grunt in our forward pack we can do a bit of both.

Hellsy

Immortal
There's always one that isn't happy.......

parra-matters said:
Ben Ross on the Sunday Footy show today said that his good friend who he is in contact with a few times a week, Kevin Kingston, told him that he is having heaps of fun at present and that Ando is a great coach to play for.

I hope Kinga stays, he is a fantastic utility for us.
And if they keep playing like they have been then they can keep on with the fun IMO

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's good to see us play some actual footy, after the boring one out crap that Hagan had us playing last year. Look at Caylo at the moment, popping balls at will ATM which is putting the defence in 2 minds.

yy_cheng

Coach
I've been saying this for years. Parra are a champion at 2nd phase play and interchain passing.

It was that way in 2005 when we almost killed it.

But Bigfella (I meant Hages) just stuffed it up and thought players like Caylo, Hindy, Mateo should just hold onto the ball.

I think FFMM is even more devastating that he can now pass. Yes he has thrown some shockers but he has thrown some nice balls. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Imagine if he works out how to do a Ben Kennedy or Creagh around the corner pass? He definitely pokes his head through the line.

I recall he won some sort of footy show challenge in passing?

I wonder if DA actually has told fui he can offload or he does it out of his own initiative.

Tim Mannah is the only one now who is controlling himself and it might be a good thing too to get his game to a consistently high level. But he also should start learning from Caylo how to pass before the line as then he would become a very very skillful prop.