What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne biff

eelz47

Coach
did anybody else see when matai got taken out(well his butt anyway), and jarryd drilled stephson whilst not with the ball. i seen the replays this morning

stephson the was yelling at jarryd, and the nay was yelling to him " you got put on your arse by a kid" etc etc

then there was a cufuffle, but no punches thrown.

Hurriflatch

Referee
TBH, it should've been a Manly penalty but I've seen players taken out like that a lot and no penalty given so they are at least consistant.

Hayne was actually taken out when WAde scored his try against the Tigers had Hayne not been taken out he would've scored that try instead and if WAde had not scored then it should've been a Parra penalty.

You could also argue that the ground Mattai made before getting taken into touch by CHalky was enough to warrent an Advantage being played.

Hellsy

Immortal
Glad that they were able to sort it out on their own without thegame being stopped.
Bit of push n shove neva hurt anyone

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
strider said:
good old chalky in there protecting young jarryd :D

Chalky is getting a habit for the biff after the altercation with Anthony Quinn. I love it. Onya Chalky. He is one tough little bugger and definately plays above his size.

forward pass

Coach
Just part of the game.

They actually hugged after the game so it was no big deal. Just added to the atmosphere !