What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it is kind of obvious what's happened.

He seen her as some sort of sex doll for him to get off with.
She seen him as a potential BF and probably had little idea how to get his attention bar using her body to lure him.

He rocks up and she starts to realise how he views her so becomes turned off.
Hayne has come all this way and wants something for his time. Entitled and hoarny.
I doubt he forcefully ripped her clothes off like a savage beast. Most likely just an awkward situation. And had he not cut her this all blows over. Actually even if he put some effort after what had happened she probably doesn't pursue any of this.
The least the merkin could of done is helped her out at the time or checked if she was ok/ asked her to let him know if needs anything etc. Sounds like a massive dickhead

T-Boon

Coach
I think it is kind of obvious what's happened.

He seen her as some sort of sex doll for him to get off with.
She seen him as a potential BF and probably had little idea how to get his attention bar using her body to lure him.

He rocks up and she starts to realise how he views her so becomes turned off.
Hayne has come all this way and wants something for his time. Entitled and hoarny.
I doubt he forcefully ripped her clothes off like a savage beast. Most likely just an awkward situation. And had he not cut her this all blows over. Actually even if he put some effort after what had happened she probably doesn't pursue any of this.
The least the merkin could of done is helped her out at the time or checked if she was ok/ asked her to let him know if needs anything etc. Sounds like a massive dickhead
I agree with most of this except that the last bit is purely just her version. He says he did hang around enough time to see she was okay (there's some bit in earlier trials about a $50 bill he finds after she comes out of bathroom and thinks it is hers and she tries then to insinuate it was a bribe - but Hayne ends up taking it...hahahaha).
He's a good boy or at least not a monster.

T-Boon

Coach
This is where privacy is at odds with standards of evidence, much like how 'believe accusers' is at odds with the presumption of innocence.
Yeah, it's a weird one.
She stands accused in a "he said" of being a false allegationist (if found guilty of that she should do 5 years inside I'd reckon) so all this privacy about her is prejudicial against the alleged victim of the false allegation - Hayne.
We don't even know the alleged false allegationists name (doesn't sell newspapers I suppose).

the phantom menace

First Grade
I'd say thats the bit of detail the ------ judge excluded and the higher court went "wooah wait a minute".
Yes, those messages were allowed as evidence in the first trial, but the second trial judge did not allow them - and that was one of the two successful (out of four) grounds for a retrial.

The other ground was that the second judge's directions to teh jury contained words such as "might" and "may", which were not an accurate reflection of the legal principles the jurors were required to rely on.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yeah, it's a weird one.
She stands accused in a "he said" of being a false allegationist (if found guilty of that she should do 5 years inside I'd reckon) so all this privacy about her is prejudicial against the alleged victim of the false allegation - Hayne.
We don't even know the alleged false allegationists name (doesn't sell newspapers I suppose).
If Hayne is found not guilty, it doesn't automatially mean the other party is a false allegationist.

It just means the prosecution has not convinced 12 people beyond a reasonable doubt that Hayne is guilty of the criminal charge.

In a civil case (which well may follow if the criminal case verdict is not guilty), the burden of proof only needs be that Hayne is guilty on the balance of probabilities - two very different things.

the phantom menace

First Grade
1679792768847.png

Big week for Hayne this week. Story gets it wrong saying it's been over five years, but it's been four and a half - tough on both parties involved in the matter.

Could go either way - or again not be resolved. The fact Hayne was so bucks weekend drunk (and she was sober) could well diminish his recollection of the events, in the eyes of the jury.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The one thing I have never understood is the mother was allegedly in the lounge room and was chatting to Hayne while watching the GF either before or after they had sex.

Surely if something was so amiss the mother would have been red alert and not been talking to Jarryd.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I don't think he'd "tried it on" at that point? So nothing could be amiss at that stage.

In both timelines it was after the taxi driver beeped the horn and Jarryd went out to explain why he was taking so long just "picking up a bag".

Latest posts