What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

emjaycee

Coach
Plus Chris Dawson - murderered his wife ? Convicted this year.

Craig Field - one punch killer, served 10 years in big house.

Plenty have done time for drugs. Even our own Jason Smith ? (Citation needed)

Also that aldi Junior Paulo who was arrested in a 900kg drug sting near my house with guns helicopters etc.

Most on here might be too young to remember Newtown's Paul Hayward. Dumb footballers doing dumb shit isnt new.

Gronk

Staff member
Most on here might be too young to remember Newtown's Paul Hayward. Dumb footballers doing dumb shit isnt new.
Oh yeah, how coukd I forget him. He was the OG.

Fun fact: Midnight Express came out the same year Heywood was arrested.

the phantom menace

First Grade
It's so cute the pen pal jailbirds get to share a cell, and watch Origin together... shame Jarryd's not allowed to have Foxtel though, lol 😂

The pair have known each other for years as they previously spent time behind bars and have exchanged letters, according to News Corp.

The request to be housed together is one of a few special freedoms Hayne has been granted at the facility.

He will on Wednesday be able to watch the State of Origin series opener on a TV at the facility, but is only able to watch three NRL games on TV per week because his request for Foxtel has previously been denied.

Foxtel has exclusive rights to all eight games per round and Hayne is only able to watch the three matches that Channel 9 has the rights to.

During his nine months behind bars in Cooma, Hayne learnt how to use a sewing machine and was put to work in the prison’s textile workshop before he was moved to the laundry room.

Hayne was earning $48.96 a week to wash his fellow inmates’ sheets over 42 hours a week – a vast fall from the $1.2m he made playing for the Gold Coast Titans.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Not much money to spare for his family from that... but I guess he should have thought about that before attempting his stop over on grand final day?

hindy111

Post Whore
Not much money to spare for his family from that... but I guess he should have thought about that before attempting his stop over on grand final day?

I wonder what he will do after his spell. I doubt he is broke. Legals may of cost 2-3 million. I'd say he would of made 10mill