What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Forty20

First Grade
Let it go Hayne. Just STFU and play football.

I agree. Even if he is absolutely correct about Henry and Kent working in cahoots he just needs to let it go at this point. Prolonging this drama doesn't help him and it doesn't help the Titans.

If he is wrong then he is besmirching the names of both Henry and Kent. STFU and play footy indeed.

isaiah

Bench
There is no `i' in team, but there's 5 in

`INDIVIDUAL BRILLIANCE'
jarryd-hayne.jpg
And 2 in 'idiot'

Avenger

Immortal
Ikin sticking up for Hayne and getting cranky with Kent and Crawley. Good TV.
And good on him. Hayne had nothing to do with our past coaches getting sacked. In fact he was pissed when Anderson got sacked.

JT lost out when interim coach to Hagan because Fitzy made the call.

Hagan quit because he hated the pressure. Nothing to do with Jarryd as he was only a winger then. Kearney quit because he was shit and he knew it and Stuart left because of our board and got a better offer.

This coach killer shit is something that Hindmarsh just planted the seed with and the bullshit from the media has made it grow.

Last edited:
And good on him. Hayne has nothing to do with our past coaches getting sacked. In fact he was pissed when Anderson got sacked.

JT lost out when interim coach to Hagan because Fitzy made the call.

Hagan quit because he hated the pressure. Nothing to do with Jarryd as he was only a winger then. Kearney quit because he was shit and he knew it and Stuart left because of our board and got a better offer.

This coach killer shit is something that Hindmarsh just planted the seed with and the bullshit from the media has made it grow.
Agreed. A good summary, although I'm pretty sure Kearney only resigned to avoid being sacked. Hindmarsh is a dill for starting that.

phantom eel

First Grade
He is doing all he can to be on the nose with the Tits

And that has been his plan since earlier in the year, when his babymama moved to Sydney.

Get the Titans to pay him out to leave, put the money toward alimony (if they have permanently split) or a house in Sydney (if they get back together), and look for his next (final) deal in Union, NRL, Superleague, or some other sport...

Avenger

Immortal
Hindy just talks utter shit

Having said that he has more actual experience with hayne than any of us so probably knows he has a shit attitude which hindy could never take
Before he left us Hayne was the most talented and best player I have ever seen. Maybe he was a shit trainer but I don't buy this inconsistency shit. Our problem was that we had overpaid flops around him.

Didn't help having Hindmarsh there for 2 years too long either.