What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agreed. A good summary, although I'm pretty sure Kearney only resigned to avoid being sacked. Hindmarsh is a dill for starting that.
I thought Hayne was a coach killer, mostly due to being a negative influence on group cohesion, rather than being a backstabber. Hindmarsh just confirmed it.

Obviously I could be wrong. Hindmarsh too.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Before he left us Hayne was the most talented and best player I have ever seen. Maybe he was a shit trainer but I don't buy this inconsistency shit. Our problem was that we had overpaid flops around him.
If the rest of our players were overpaid (and I'm sure they were because otherwise why sign/re-sign?) then Hayne was the most overpaid of all. There is no reason for market forces to apply to the rest of our squad and not to him. He proved how loyal he was, multiple times since.

I thought Hayne was a coach killer, mostly due to being a negative influence on group cohesion, rather than being a backstabber. Hindmarsh just confirmed it.

Obviously I could be wrong. Hindmarsh too.
Which coaches is he supposed to have killed with his effect on team cohesion? Kearney? He's already on his way to failing with a more talented roster. Hagan? Hayne wasn't a big enough star then.

Avenger

Immortal
Which coaches is he supposed to have killed with his effect on team cohesion? Kearney? He's already on his way to failing with a more talented roster. Hagan? Hayne wasn't a big enough star then.
Hindmarsh is just shitty because nobody put him like him and yet he was half the player that Hayne was at his best.

Suitman

Post Whore
There's far more evidence that Anderson was done in by the board. Stuart destroyed the team morale and quit. The club wanted him to stay but he took up another job. All evidence points to Kearney being rubbish. And what about Hagan?

Don't bother.
Pou's just picking fights again.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hindmarsh is just shitty because nobody put him like him and yet he was half the player that Hayne was at his best.
Just because Hayne and Hindmarsh don't like each other, it doesn't mean we need to take sides. I have fond memories of both players. But we have moved on as a club and both merkins don't really deserve the air time nowadays.

latest

Avenger

Immortal
Just because Hayne and Hindmarsh don't like each other, it doesn't mean we need to take sides. I have fond memories of both players. But we have moved on as a club and both merkins don't really deserve the air time nowadays.

latest
When Hayne was at his peak in 2014 they asked Hindy who should be the NSW fullback and he replied, Minichello. That's was when I knew Hindmarsh had it in for Hayne and that any future comments about Hayne had to be taken with a grain of salt.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When Hayne was at his peak in 2014 they asked Hindy who should be the NSW fullback and he replied, Minichello. That's was when I knew Hindmarsh had it in for Hayne and that any future comments about Hayne had to be taken with a grain of salt.
He wouldn't have been alone. Minichello has a better record than Hayne can ever hope for.

Latest posts