What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne I set you free on behalf of the eels fans

I'm sure you like to think Hayne is crying about your perceived lack of success in his life (which includes highly featuring in an NSW origin win, playing in the NFL and making an NRL Grand Final on his own), but I think you overestimate your influence.

i suspect he cares as much about my opinion of him as i do about his (and your) opinions of me

Swiftstylez

Bench
i suspect he cares as much about my opinion of him as i do about his (and your) opinions of me

I did not state any opinion on you personally but if what I posted made you look into a mirror and question the depravity jealousy unleashes upon the human condition, mission accomplished.

<3

Swiftstylez

Bench
What's your policy on syphilis, Swifty?
aids21.gif

I did not state any opinion on you personally but if what I posted made you look into a mirror and question the depravity jealousy unleashes upon the human condition, mission accomplished.

<3

the idea that i am jealous of jarryd is even more laughable than your previous notion

Well, if you insist...

Normally I take a sharp needle, put a dab of syphilis from my 'fridge of sexual diseases' and then inject it right into the eye of my penis. It used to hurt but now the eye of my penis is so mangled and scabby that I think I have damaged all of the nerve endings.

Youve got me facinated on what it would be like to tenderly lick inside and around your little scabby eye hole, Gary.
Is it stretched enough for a friend to put his penis in and make love to your penis Gary?
Have you ever tried that? and whats the biggest object youve forced down the eye to stretch it?
My eyelet has been stretched to take a fist, FYI i could take your fist in the eye of my penis all the way up to your forearm with no discomfort.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You only need to say the words 'sphincter', 'throbbing' or the name of any bodily fluid three times and he will appear.