What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne on The Game Plan

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I missed it. What did he say? Wish this was back on 10, was flicking between Sterlo and the cricket.

Eels Dude

Coach
He said his injury is a tendon connected to the hamstring, rather than the hamstring itself, and that's why it's taking its time to heal. Said it's hard to judge how it's coming along but he's getting 5 MRI's a week and now they're just monitoring how much he can run on it. In regards to Sticky not playing him if he's fit, he said that's rubbish and he's getting bored not playing and likes being active.

When asked to give a message to fans about their form he said he's excited about next year and the squad they're building and we'll be a much improved side next year.

He was asked about Sandow and said the two of them get on really well at training and he's working hard and wants to play decent footy again.

Avenger

Immortal
Great player but he interviews very poorly. Not the sharpest tool in the shed is our Jarryd.

Springs

First Grade
I couldn't really care less how he sounds like on tv.

He said he wants to get back on the field as soon as possible, and that him sitting out the rest of the year is rubbish. That's a good attitude and what I wanted to see from him.

hybrideel

Bench
It's a bit hard to compare league players to US sports stars as the majority of them have to go through college before making the big time while a lot of league players wouldn't have gone further than a year 10 education

natheel

Coach
Great player but he interviews very poorly. Not the sharpest tool in the shed is our Jarryd.

Ever since getting the captaincy and more media interviews I think he has improved. Look at his interviews in 09 compared to now you can see he has matured

spiderdan

Bench
not sure why hayne is getting 5 mri scans a week. surely that time could be better used doing actual rehab work instead of sitting there in a giant clunking machine taking pictures of shadows around the injury.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Did anyone watch sterlo last night ? What the hell has Hindy done with his hair, it looks bloody terrible

Ratchy

Juniors
It's a bit hard to compare league players to US sports stars as the majority of them have to go through college before making the big time while a lot of league players wouldn't have gone further than a year 10 education

I wouldn't be giving US college athletes education too much of a wrap. The top ones only attend as in a way to get to the pros.

spiderdan

Bench
I wouldn't be giving US college athletes education too much of a wrap. The top ones only attend as in a way to get to the pros.
fair but given the exposure of college sports over there you'd think most of the big name or promising athletes would get the hang of the media thing before they his the pros.

Latest posts