What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne out of 4 nations.

Torn hammy - not just a strain.

He will be really disappointed - was ment to be training with Usain Bolt over the off season.

mrpwnd

Bench
Great, that just takes all the excitement out of the 4 nations. What's the point of even watching a squad built around players that only got in because half the team is out.

ParraAds

Juniors
Correct me if I'm wrong... but this would have to be the first time Hayne has missed a game through injury?

He's been ultra durable for the last 5 years.

mrpwnd

Bench
I hope he just got smashed at some party and decided to troll everyone through twitter.

mrpwnd

Bench
It's still Australia man
Potential backline of Boyd, Tonga, Morris and Lawrence...Plus take into account that I ain't really the patriotic type, looking to shape into a really really really boring game.
At least NZ are more potential favs now, it's more fun going for the underdogs.

stuke

Bench
I might be in the minority but I think it will be better for him to rest and have a longer preseason.

looking at it selfishly i don't mind it either. I would send him away for a good break, let him lie on a beach somewhere and relax before getting him back fit and ready for 2011.

mrpwnd

Bench
ffuu.png

mrpwnd

Bench
Hayne out of Australia team for 4 Nations

October 18, 2010 - 8:44PM

AAP
Parramatta star Jarryd Hayne has been ruled out of Australia's team for the Four Nations rugby league tournament with a hamstring injury.
Hayne missed Kangaroos training on Monday to have scans and team medical staff later confirmed a partial tear to the hamstring tendon.
The winger will be out of action for at least six weeks.

"I feel empty at the moment," a shattered Hayne said in a statement issued by the ARL.
"It was pretty sore over the weekend but I was hoping it would be all right.
"It means everything to me to play for my country so to miss out like this, I am shattered.
"I just want to wish the boys well for the tournament and now I just have to focus on my rehab and getting ready for next season."
A replacement player has not yet been named.
The Kangaroos play their first match on Sunday night night against papua New Guinea at Parramatta stadium.
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...tralia-team-for-4-nations-20101018-16qs8.html

Looks like that just about confirms it I guess....
FMD.

jk13

First Grade
hold on HJ, the aussies r getting to the point where burty might get a call up