What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Plane

jk13

First Grade
soccer sux, pool the soccer money together and get an australian team into the nfl. hayne could play qb, pass to himself at wide receiver and score a td every week

Swiftstylez

Bench
The whole A League is a joke, the comp was struggling last year so what do they do???? Put more teams in :lol: Brilliant!!

thanksfaggot.jpg

So because soccer isn't as strong as other countries, we should just forgo the competition completely? BRILLIANT! You have to start from somewhere mate and there are believe it or not, other sports in the world besides Rugby League. I suppose you want the NSL back?

boxhead

First Grade
thanksfaggot.jpg

So because soccer isn't as strong as other countries, we should just forgo the competition completely? BRILLIANT! You have to start from somewhere mate and there are believe it or not, other sports in the world besides Rugby League. I suppose you want the NSL back?

](*,)
You missed his point entirely.....no I won't use that derogatory word you use.
;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
thanksfaggot.jpg

The old NSL was of a higher standard :lol: They have gone about the A League the wrong way, and planting extra teams in an already struggling comp is going to end in tears. Stick to wanking on about Hagan, at least you knew what you were talking about.......