What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No need. The point you merkins don't get is nobody knows what she didn't consent too. Two people which happen to be the only ones that know have vastly different stories.
My point is their stories weren't different enough to keep Hayne out of prison. If he had been smarter and received better legal advice he could've lied and gotten away with it. Because as you say, it was he said/she said. Dopey Hayne said too much.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
That's the problem right there. 12 people ticking the box on most likely rather than looking at what constitutes reasonable doubt.
Do you honestly think the defence didn’t go through what beyond reasonable doubt means in a case like this? I’ll wager both the opening statement and summing up covered it very very clearly. Anyway, I’ll leave you with it.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
My point is their stories weren't different enough to keep Hayne out of prison. If he had been smarter and received better legal advice he could've lied and gotten away with it. Because as you say, it was he said/she said. Dopey Hayne said too much.
It simply comes back to the taxi driver. If she just stayed put, he would have gotten a root, and been playing tonight.

yy_cheng

Coach
I've been in this situation 2 times with different girls, managed to get a girl i was seeing naked and as I started to simulate her she said, I don't feel like doing this Any more.

I stopped and tried and talk to her and she said no. So I left.

Second girl, we had sex but not penetrative sex. She kept on saying it and repeating it, she then said that I could use a finger though.

I didn't penetration her that night.

2 days later she asked me why I didn't, and I said, I respected what you said so controlled myself. She said, but I really wanted you to.

Lastly, another situation, I had no condom and messing with another girl I said no penetration ok? She said OK. We went and messed around she got on top and started grinding me. Next thing I know, I was in her.

But I didn't pull out and finished the deed. Like someone above said, I could've stopped it early but didn't.

But after that it was 2 weeks of hell. I went to get an sti test and then she said her periods were late

Avenger

Immortal
I've been in this situation 2 times with different girls, managed to get a girl i was seeing naked and as I started to simulate her she said, I don't feel like doing this Any more.

I stopped and tried and talk to her and she said no. So I left.

Second girl, we had sex but not penetrative sex. She kept on saying it and repeating it, she then said that I could use a finger though.

I didn't penetration her that night.

2 days later she asked me why I didn't, and I said, I respected what you said so controlled myself. She said, but I really wanted you to.

Lastly, another situation, I had no condom and messing with another girl I said no penetration ok? She said OK. We went and messed around she got on top and started grinding me. Next thing I know, I was in her.

But I didn't pull out and finished the deed. Like someone above said, I could've stopped it early but didn't.

But after that it was 2 weeks of hell. I went to get an sti test and then she said her periods were late
This was like reading an old penthouse forum.

yy_cheng

Coach
Lol...100% true guys. After my wife died, I was a bit lost. But I got myself out of it and started to meet women after 23 years with the one woman.

Oh, and I didn't realise how messed up alot of ppl are.

When I was married, I didn't have many female friends. Besides at work, I had never spent time with a woman alone without my wife being there.

Now, the majority of ppl around me are women. My doctor, dentist, Chiro, boss, mother, sister, friends, accountant.

And I am close to them and they tell me so many things and the one thing that shocked me was how they are sexually harassed quite frequently and that they are actually very cautious with men they just meet. It's been an eye opener

Back to jarryd, maybe in prison, he'll know what bleeding down there would feel like. My advice to him, don't think you're in the nfl and drop the soap

hindy111

Post Whore
I've slept with many woman who said they didn't want too have sex but just wanted to stay over and cuddle up. Which I was fine with but nearly everytime our clothes come off after our bodies where rubbed up against each other for a while.
Majority of times women have always jumped me. Who asks someone if they want to have sex? Huge mood killer.

hindy111

Post Whore
The funniest one I had was I was driving on my P's and get flashed by the high beam lights by 2 girls also on their P's. I was in my Daihatsu charade. Then we pull up side by side at the next set of lights and they say let's grab a drink. Off to Panthers we went. Fun times.
Nowdays its all internet dating.

Latest posts