What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne walking out on Titans.

Daza06

Juniors
I'm sure the Titans want to release Hayne after the drama he has brought to the coaching ranks, playing group and upper management.

Doubtful Brennan would want him although it does leave them without a suitable replacement. Perhaps Will Smith or Bevan French could be used as some kind of swap deal?

T-Boon

Coach
Perhaps Will Smith or Bevan French could be used as some kind of swap deal?

Nah, they can have Will Smith and Kenny Edwards - both GC locals. (I think Will Smith is from Taree which is somewhere up that way).
We will keep French.

POPEYE

Coach
Wonder if Gutherson/French threaten to 'do a Pearce' if the Hayne Plane lands will it save the Eels

isaiah

Bench
Nah, they can have Will Smith and Kenny Edwards - both GC locals. (I think Will Smith is from Taree which is somewhere up that way).
We will keep French.
But french's heart was with the titans when he left school in Inverell. The way the club treated presto, french's idol.

T-Boon

Coach
My prediction is Hayne will dominate with the Eels in 18 similar to how he did in his last year with his beloved club while Crooper will struggle with the Roosters.

POPEYE

Coach
My prediction is Hayne will dominate with the Eels in 18 similar to how he did in his last year with his beloved club while Crooper will struggle with the Roosters.
It was only half of '09 ol' mate, not a full season

T-Boon

Coach
It was only half of '09 ol' mate, not a full season

I am talking '14 when Hayne was last with his beloved Parra and Brad Arthur when he dominated the competition.
Nobody is ever playing the way Hayne played in the second half of 09 again. That was a total RL anomaly even for back then. Relative to NRL coaches of the last decade and a half Anderson basically had a melt down to allow Parra to play with that level of magnificent freedom/reckless abandon.
8 years later coaches are even dumber and more conservative so its just not possible for that style of play to come about which allowed Hayne to put together the greatest 12 weeks any footballer of any code has ever put together in this country possibly the world.