What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne won't be going anywhere

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Sign him on a 3 year deal with an upgrade each year, plus throw in some rep bonuses.
300 1st yr
330 2nd yr
380 3rd yr

by the 3rd year he will be 24, have alot more rep experience, alot more nrl games under his belt, and probably nsw and even australian fullback if his form continues.

Throw in the rep bonuses, say $20,000 for playing origin and tests and thats a fair bit of money.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
lol i can see HJ getting a little moody with speculation of a new deal occuring, lap it up HJ lol he's hopeflly going to be around for long long time hehe

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Is this a trick question?

I'd take Hayne, Hayne is our future, currently an SOO star.....not to hard to work out actually.

And besides no matter what HJ will tell you, he actually doesn't rate Nathan, never has, he's livid that nathan got more praisethen Ian as he actually believes that Nathan is a flopper and Ian was better, so i shall wait and see his response...

lewiscook

Juniors
I'd take Hayne, Hayne is our future, currently an SOO star.....not to hard to work out actually.

And besides no matter what HJ will tell you, he actually doesn't rate Nathan, never has, he's livid that nathan got more praisethen Ian as he actually believes that Nathan is a flopper and Ian was better, so i shall wait and see his response...

f**k thankgod there is someone who agrees with me, RJ.
Read my post about reasons why i'd sign Hayne long term.
tell me what you think? its just up a few posts.
thanks

Ron Jeremy

Coach
f**k thankgod there is someone who agrees with me, RJ.
Read my post about reasons why i'd sign Hayne long term.
tell me what you think? its just up a few posts.
thanks

:lol: no problem dude, the same people that bag Hayne are the same people that pissed and moaned that Burt was a better player, i guess it all turned a little sour for them when Hayne stared at fullback ( like he has in past ) and then excelled at SOO level.

You'd be an idiot to take Hindy over Hayne at present, Hindy is in his twilight, Hayne is just starting his road to being the greatest fullback we've ever had. It would've been alot tougher choice if both were the same age...and even theni'd probably take Hayne.

lewiscook

Juniors
:lol: no problem dude, the same people that bag Hayne are the same people that pissed and moaned that Burt was a better player, i guess it all turned a little sour for them when Hayne stared at fullback ( like he has in past ) and then excelled at SOO level.

You'd be an idiot to take Hindy over Hayne at present, Hindy is in his twilight, Hayne is just starting his road to being the greatest fullback we've ever had. It would've been alot tougher choice if both were the same age...and even theni'd probably take Hayne.

Haha sweet as.
The freaky thing is that Hayne has so much improvement in him.
Imagine hayne having a huge off-season with no disruptions...:crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
this is not a reaction against John but more a reaction against those who are falling for his antics..

you're all bunch of idiots :lol: and those denagrading other players at our club for the sake of trying to win the arguement, you're even bigger idiots.

ignore him fools.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
this is not a reaction against John but more a reaction against those who are falling for his antics..

you're all bunch of idiots :lol: and those denagrading other players at our club for the sake of trying to win the arguement, you're even bigger idiots.

ignore him fools.

I know HJ is stiring, much like myself, however HJ does secretly hate Hayne....maybe Hayne brushed him one day lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
I know HJ is stiring, much like myself, however HJ does secretly hate Hayne....maybe Hayne brushed him one day lol

seriously dude, who cares?..

aren't you and Jake the ones who have a dig at the players using the "nice guy" line everytime?? and yet I've seen no one here comment about their personal lives or how nice and not nice they are..the whole things irrelavent.

Parra

Referee
no one is worth $450K a year imo

The problem is not what he is *worth*.

It is what you have to bid against.

In a false market with a salary cap & restricted 3rd party earnings of course no player is worth 450K.

But the club has to bid with it's hands tied. Against a market where there is no cap - the sky's the limit.

Only way around it is to rort the rules as shown in the Newcastle/Johns shennanigans a few years ago. And that appears to be a one-off.

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok.. he was still under contract for 08 and the extension was for 2 years..technically right as I think he was handed a bonus for the 08 season anyway.