What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayze Perham

Iafeta

Referee
just watched some highlights of ISP. I was a bit surprised neither Zac Santo or CNK were at fullback. But then I saw a couple of plays this young boy came up with.

Fellas, I'm going to say it. If he can keep hold of this boy, we have a very special talent that could be a genuine star in the long run. Haven't been that excited watching a young bloke since I saw Shaun

Cold Roses

Juniors
Busy as hell during that game. Lots of involvement. He has that running style where it looks as if he's gliding across the ground. His change of direction looks effortless. I can definitely see the 1 or 6 jersey in his future.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
just watched some highlights of ISP. I was a bit surprised neither Zac Santo or CNK were at fullback. But then I saw a couple of plays this young boy came up with.

Fellas, I'm going to say it. If he can keep hold of this boy, we have a very special talent that could be a genuine star in the long run. Haven't been that excited watching a young bloke since I saw Shaun
As long he doesn't become a Tui or an Ata and expect a first grade spot handed to him he will be fine.

Kid is f**kin special though that's for sure

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
As long he doesn't become a Tui or an Ata and expect a first grade spot handed to him he will be fine.

Kid is f**kin special though that's for sure

Tui no doubt but I dunno about that for Ata. I don't think he kicked stones unless I missed something, just Green came along and he saw a path somewhere else. Fair enough. The Foran thing would've played with him, recruiting a busted arse who I have no doubt didn't help Ata's game one single bit.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Tui no doubt but I dunno about that for Ata. I don't think he kicked stones unless I missed something, just Green came along and he saw a path somewhere else. Fair enough. The Foran thing would've played with him, recruiting a busted arse who I have no doubt didn't help Ata's game one single bit.
Yeah true, probably a bit unfair on my part.

Either way Perham looks the goods

Skinner

Coach

Aw jeez Feka, you had to say that about Shaun. THE biggest waste of genuine talent
I have ever seen. To be fair, I've never seen young bloke with as many skills. Still, all water under the bridge now.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Aw jeez Feka, you had to say that about Shaun. THE biggest waste of genuine talent
I have ever seen. To be fair, I've never seen young bloke with as many skills. Still, all water under the bridge now.

Chin up Skins, hes barely half way through his career yet. 5 wasted years for sure but you could say that about a few great players who got stuck in numpty teams. Thurston did a few years of penance in his early days at the Cows too.

Meth

Staff member

Hayze Perham to Canberra 2020

Blair

Coach

A positive spin on Johnson 'wasting' the last five years is that he'd be extra hungry for success. He'd be good and angry too.

With Green space this might be his year.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Thanks for the tip.

Behind Sheck, *sends scouts to offer opportunity* will swap for over hyped Holmes

Latest posts