What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Interestingly I am only hearing Sharks fans carrying on about this
I just don't get why everyone is surprised about Buzz pouring yet another bucket of shit on the club. Old news that has been dealt with by the Nrl already. Every kaarrnnt is jumping at shadows over Buzz's click bait...fmd. Looking forward to see how the old dero reports on his buddy JDB over the next couple of months.

snout

First Grade
Why do you watch that shit.

I have less than zero interest in what those two think - let alone say about our club.
If someone keeps running your family down every time they open their mouth do you just stand there and listen every time??

Just turn the shit off.

This is like groundhog day on here.

People complaining about the same muppets saying the same thing every week.

Generalzod

Immortal
Luke Lewis called him out over this bullshit email. I stopped watching NRL360 because of this turd.
Every time I saw this decrepit old wanker hunch over like a primate who can't sit up straight, looking over his glasses and his head bobbing up and down like Virgil from the Thunderbirds and sweating like he has a carrot jammed up his arse I wanted to put my fist through the TV.
He doesn’t look very comfortable he sweats a lot

roboshark

Coach
Why do you watch that shit.

I have less than zero interest in what those two think - let alone say about our club.
If someone keeps running your family down every time they open their mouth do you just stand there and listen every time??

Just turn the shit off.

This is like groundhog day on here.

People complaining about the same muppets saying the same thing every week.[/QUOTE
/QUOTE]

[

Take it easy geez
I haven't watched it in ages. I was watching NRL tonight for Megan and then stayed on to watch the start. My mistake

Card Shark

Immortal
What now ? Everythings out in the open and already been gone over about 20 times. Premiership has been kept so sniff it Kent you c**k

Like the peptides debacle, it was never all out in the open.

They kept peeling off shit to throw at us.

It’s the way they work.

We are like the Pauline Hanson of rugby league...smash us no matter what!

snout

First Grade
Take it easy geez
I haven't watched it in ages. I was watching NRL tonight for Megan and then stayed on to watch the start. My mistake
All good robo - wasnt singling you out.
Theres just a relentless stream of the same stuff.

Kents like the idiot at work who everybody swerves because they talk continual shite.
Never get caught in a conversation with them.

Except this guy has his own tv show.
That's why God invented the remote.

Card Shark

Immortal
Some people actually think a second Brisbane team would get 40k fans a week like the Broncos (who don’t get that much except for a couple of games a year). Where would all these new fans come from??

Agree, it’ll be a long hard road. They will be the little little brother after the Titans.

It should’ve been done 15 years ago. Actually the Crushers should’ve been kept.

Having said that, there needs to be another option in Brisbane...Ipswich is the only answer.

Relocating ANY team to Brisbane won’t work as you can’t give a casual supporter any reason to not like them.

There is a poll going asking should we be stripped of our premiership.

2/3 say yes. It’s still pumping!
A poll, really. What a novel idea. I’m sure that will change everything!

Fair dinkum it’s like putting a page on FB saying kill the cronulla sharks and being surprised a shit load of illiterate f**ktards actually post crap all over it.

Who cares, let the dingbats hate

Card Shark

Immortal
A poll, really. What a novel idea. I’m sure that will change everything!

Fair dinkum it’s like putting a page on FB saying kill the cronulla sharks and being surprised a shit load of illiterate f**ktards actually post crap all over it.

Who cares, let the dingbats hate

Well of course but I was only answering your comment that it was sharks supporters.

Latest posts