What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

Generalzod

Immortal
MASSIVE

The Cronulla Sharks could be hit with the $400,000 fine they had suspended over their 2014 peptide scandal after the NRL uncovered emails and phone calls showing coach Shane Flanagan was in touch with senior club officials while he was serving a 12-month ban
f**k we come last....

sharkpanfa

Juniors
100% every club has skeleton's. We all know the Cartwright and Moylan stories so they weren't really covered up.
On the flip side, how often do the media report the good news stories? Cronulla, like the other 15 clubs would have tons of these too that never see the light of day.
It was covered up, the media released the details that they wanted us to hear, not the complete truth.

taipan

Referee
Where's Griffin when you need him.

We can't blame Russell, if he'd kept any anomalies secret we'd be in deeper shyte.

Can I suggest maybe the "Sh*t has really hit the Flan".If true can anyone be that dumb?

Inferno

Coach
If Flanno was in communication with the club, the club is as much to blame as he is.

Bit rich to penalise him alone for it.

Not to say he shouldn't be punished but if he is, his is not the only head that should roll.

SBD82

Coach
Pardon my ignorance, but didn't this story come out years ago, and literally everyone already knew that Flanno had kept in contact while he was suspended?

I'd swear that I read this years ago.

Pardon my ignorance, but didn't this story come out years ago, and literally everyone already knew that Flanno had kept in contact while he was suspended?

I'd swear that I read this years ago.
You are 100% correct.
You'd think that story would be easy to find on the web too. Cest la vie.

Latest posts