What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

Snoop Shark

First Grade
MASSIVE

The Cronulla Sharks could be hit with the $400,000 fine they had suspended over their 2014 peptide scandal after the NRL uncovered emails and phone calls showing coach Shane Flanagan was in touch with senior club officials while he was serving a 12-month ban

Last edited:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I thought this was suppose to be the “OFF season” FMD I’d rather watch us blow 12 point leads than this rubbish

Ads

First Grade
So Flanno strikes again whilst we can thank Barry for opening up the front door.

Well at least this will be where all the Flanno is in deep shit talk is coming from, hopefully that is. If he's all up in the celery cap special as well it could get worse.

Ads

First Grade
What ? So? It's footy, it used to be anyway. Glad we won one.
I mean if it was a part of his suspension and it ends up costing us 400k its a pretty big deal no? That would take the cost of Flanno's reign to extreme levels. Guy has done his best to kill the club while delivering a premiership.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I know you should never trust an Omar but this guy always has the early mail. Must be linked to a journo

Attachments

• 007C4C87-8F27-4EE7-BB62-B4B6A6473E1B.jpeg
    007C4C87-8F27-4EE7-BB62-B4B6A6473E1B.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 53

coolumsharkie

Referee
I mean if it was a part of his suspension and it ends up costing us 400k its a pretty big deal no? That would take the cost of Flanno's reign to extreme levels. Guy has done his best to kill the club while delivering a premiership.

Maybe that's what it took, bow down to our illustrious leader.

King Ben

Juniors
Front page of the Telegraph.

9GaGAiw.jpg