What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

Barry Russell to anyone who wants their books audited.

Sorry don’t expect anything else from him.

He just gets the books audited and loves writing emails.

Quicksilver

Bench
How the f^&k would he get immunity when he would have been largely responsible. Like giving Manson immunity to roll on the family members.

Yes, this would be the most ridiculous thing ever.

Punish the club with a new CEO and coach that had nothing to do with it. Let the guy off that was meant to be in charge.

Usually you give immunity to someone down the chain to catch a bigger fish that was responsible. You don’t give the CEO immunity to punish people who weren’t even involved.

I’m not saying Lyall actually knew anything, but if he did he’s technically responsible and should have acted. So therefore if anyone should get punished it’s him.

Absolute travesty if this happens.

Which genius allowed the contracts with 3 major sponsors end in the same year?

You would all like to say it is Bazza but it wasn’t

Bang & Olufsen, Martec and Opal Solar all had deals ending in 2018.

B&O started 2017
Opal Solar started 2017
Martec started 2014

Someone dropped the sponsorship ball before Bazza.

Probably Coach Gorman. Wasn’t he CEO in 2015 also?

What state are Moanly in now?

I still say the real pharque up was the lack of due dilligence before Bazza self reported. The Sharks should have had forensic auditing on their puters before self reporting.

Also, wouldn’t Bazza need board approval before the self reporting? They are HIS bosses. Who are/were thos clowns that are getting off scot free by the vox populi?

No doubt

the sponsors all ending in the same year. bad. real bad

I've been saying for a while that Gorman is just a snake oil salesman.
I'm surprised this little snippet from Weirdler last week didn't make it on here.....

"The Sharks are also convinced that former chief executive Lyall Gorman, who is now at the helm of the Sea Eagles, has been given immunity by the NRL integrity unit to give evidence. I put that to Gorman and he said: “I have nothing to roll for. Seriously. An absolute load of nonsense.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...stand-down-jack-de-belin-20190216-p50yb6.html

Of course Gorman would say That, as if he'd admit to it

DIMPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

if Gorman has been given immunity,
says to me the fall guy here will be the guy whos already banned
this will be the hammer blow. he's never coming back

Delboy

First Grade
Greenturds mate at the E
Yes, this would be the most ridiculous thing ever.

Punish the club with a new CEO and coach that had nothing to do with it. Let the guy off that was meant to be in charge.

Usually you give immunity to someone down the chain to catch a bigger fish that was responsible. You don’t give the CEO immunity to punish people who weren’t even involved.

I’m not saying Lyall actually knew anything, but if he did he’s technically responsible and should have acted. So therefore if anyone should get punished it’s him.

Absolute travesty if this happens.

Greenturds mate at the Eels , Seward, provided all the info to the person who recommended him. Lost his job but more to,do,with the clubs act. Club got smashed for stupidity, and nothing done with other clubs or to player manager despite the obvious" that's how they do it at...." In evidence .

RandyAndy

Juniors
The bloke wants fans to point him in the right direction for sponsorship! Is he f**king all there? That’s his friggen job/responsibility! Unbelievable.

stunned to see that he openly asked fans/members on leads - how many emails would be in club mailing list, of those how many would be in high up positions in national/international brands to sign a deal? On the note of sponsors did some just walk early from their contracts similar to what that company did to parra and the sharks a few years ago?

interesting about the old tradies bloke as didnt irvine come out years ago with a huge tif saying that working with mclear would end the footy club? I think this was to do with merging the trades and leagues clubs. Potentially he old school style of making the leagues club absorb the footy club losses every year wasnt being adhered to by mclear and in such a penny pinching peroid maybe did not sit well with the board

anyone have an update what the go is with that container selling merchandise out the front of the club? do they have that much overstock that they need to move that they run the store on the second level and the one outside?

King Ben

Juniors
SHARKS WON'T BE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE TELECRAP FOR AWHILE.

There are bigger (really YUGE ) News stories about to blow.

And it was never indoubt as far as I am concerned.

Now that the suppression order on Cardinal Pell the kiddy fiddler has lifted, maybe the NRL can sweep all their bad news under the rug so it isn't front page news?

Quigs

Immortal
Grub kharnnt of a thing should be tied to the back of a ute and dragged through the streets.

One of the two young boys involved took his own life not that long ago. A heroin overdose. You don't have to put two and two together to have a clue what might of pharrked up the poor bugger head.

And then the karrntt was found to be protecting other predators.

txta2

Bench
So where's the $10 mill from the development. Heard the investors pulled out. Shits gonna get worse

Latest posts