What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

Quigs

Immortal
Stooopid bloody Gal.

He should of got in with all the Cowboys when they were getting all the cheapo houses up in Townsville all those years ago.

CEO

Juniors
Hasn’t stopped a dragons player investing in South Village or high profile Manly recruit set up in building business by former owner.
Just saying

I am assuming no StGeorge players can bank with StGeorge or by association Westpac, if they earn interest or get a discounted rate on their mortgage they must be breaching salary cap rules

Chimp

Juniors
His initial investment with them was before they became a sponsor with us - nothing the NRL can do about that, they can't force him to pull out of an investment.
The whole salary cap thing is fooked anyway, so many untraceable ways around it - which makes it even mor3 frustrating that we're fekking dumb enough to leave a paper trail, imbeciles!

lolesi

First Grade
I’m not blocked
However he has never replied to my simple questions.
How do you know this before the NRL have released its findings?

I said an innocuous comment to him last year without a swear word or really giving him any shit. Boom, ban.

Must have struck a nerve.

jc155776

Coach
I got blocked when I called him out for his links to that criminal dude that hooked him up with the prostitutes and sports bet transfers. Forgot his name.