What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

coolumsharkie

Referee
For pharrks sake Ref, blow the bloody whistle.

Let's play some footy.

Yeah I'm starting to get keen to see some, hopefully they don't phork with the game like they did in the beginning last year the muppets. Love to see the Roosters have a shit season the f**king cheats, but I think they'll win it b2b.

txta2

Bench
Really looking forward to final outcome just to prove if there really are leaks in the NRL .Or who actually is receiving the leaks

Eion

First Grade
All very neat if true.

NRL punish dragons, but say, ‘we’ll let you grab another player’. Of course none are available 2 weeks out from the start of the comp.

Enter sharks...you’ve got to get rid of a player.

I’m not believing we have to lose a player until I hear it from the Club.

Journalists have peanut size brains and these days lazy to do any homework.

The Club was under the cap by something like $500k last season.

Anyway even before this announcement there was talk of Ava being released to UK Super League.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Looks like a fair outcome ... if the $500k allowance for self-reporting turns out to be true.

So much for all the doomsday lose the 2016 premiership predictions - the deathriders can all get stuffed.

And it stinks that Buzz got the leak before it has been officially announced, there's got to be better integrity to the process than that.

snout

First Grade
How much does the player have to be on to get us compliant.
150K?
600K?

Id be happy for duges to go.

Latest posts