What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

Chimp

Bench
I reckon Prior will be on decent coin - we re-signed him longer term when he was playing at his peak and was in demand.
Like most, I really like Prior, but his standards are well down for the last 18 months - probably a good time to cut him loose whilst there is an interested party.

Generalzod

Immortal
Has anybody heard the rumour about the team relocating to the Sunshine Coast apparently the big wigs of the NRL are eager for the Sharks or Manly to move up there.

bluefox68

Staff member
Has anybody heard the rumour about the team relocating to the Sunshine Coast apparently the big wigs of the NRL are eager for the Sharks or Manly to move up there.
Could we please make it Manly?

At least we have a decent home ground and potential revenue stream...

I thought the story was about them relocating either us or Manly to Brisbane to have a second team there. I maintain they should relocate the Storm to the Sunshine Coast, which is where their development squad is based.

I like how the article states it should be judged on a financial basis.

Well you clueless dope ask the Sharks how much they have in their bank account.

Just another James Hooper who does no research before he spews his garbage on paper.