What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head to start vs Manly

W.Smith

Juniors
Dean Ritchie has reported on 2GB today that though nothing official has been announced yet,"take it as red Matthew Head will start today for StGeorge Illawarra".

Dont know how his fitness will hold up but i hope he does play weve been running around rudderless without him.

Iguess we will know come Premier league kickoff

phonetic

Juniors
This has been the suspicion amongst most Saints fans. I hope Mr Ritchie is right.. as much as I despise the bloke.

Close to the goal line especially, we have looked lost for ideas in attack. I'm sure Mr Head will change this.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Reading between the lines during the week, I think he pretty much declared it as a gimme with the 'I'm confident of playing, but its up to the coach' routine.

If that rings true, we'll get there by a short Head.

brendothejet

First Grade
I love Matt Head.

I love head in general.

*streamers and balloons fly down for the one millionth "head" joke"

W.Smith

Juniors
God bless Head great match from the little champ i love the bloke good to see him get in that hole and put Coops away gee they are a much better team with Heady

phonetic

Juniors
A very solid return to the top flight for Heady.

Did some good things.. did some not so good things. Kicking game wasn't quite on song, but I'm sure it'l come. The most encouraging sign was his decisions at crucial times to make the big plays. I think he'll take a lot of confidence from the hitout.

I bet he's looking forward to next Tuesday.. I surely am.

Good night all round. Lovely night at brooky, back to the Taj and a memorable win on the virtual roulette. :cool: Sensational

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow said:
we'll get there by a short Head.
I'd just like to note that prediction was made before kickoff. ;-)

And the Head-line after full time: Head held high after Dragons hold out Manly

It never ends...

gregstar

Referee
i still refuse to believe that head played.

he is still injured & someone else was at half.

drake

First Grade
You better update your sig Greg.

Oops, creaghyon and Head are all back.

Banana is injured again, but add Pain and maybe Icepackmonger to your list.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I think we pulled Bronco Djura out of retirement and after lengthy hours on the plastic surgery table, came out looking like Mathew Head.

The real Head was locked in a cushioned room and told not to move so he can get over his ankle injury.

gregstar

Referee
drake said:
You better update your sig Greg.

Oops, creaghyon and Head are all back.

Banana is injured again, but add Pain and maybe Icepackmonger to your list.
i can't whenever i submit a change, i get the "image too large" message & told to p*ss off.

Father Ted

First Grade
Willow said:
I'd just like to note that prediction was made before kickoff. ;-)

And the Head-line after full time: Head held high after Dragons hold out Manly

It never ends...

Dragons get head start !

ForestDragon

Juniors
Great to see Matty Head back in action,he gives the Dragons more ideas attacking wise.Thought Simms had a solid game too.

Latest posts