What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heighno

YTSharks

Juniors
300 First Grade Games this week

Will be the second player to play 200 games for one club and 100 for another the week after

Congratulations to him.

jc155776

Coach
Hope they make a big deal about it at the club.

Dual premiership winning player.

Great Club man.

bluefox68

Staff member
He's not signed for next year, is he?

I suspect we might let him go.

He's solid, but I'm thinking Latimore and Capewell can do the same job...

taipan

Referee
I'll never forget his grand final winning interview when he was at the Tigers circa 2005, interviewed by Johns.Words to the effect.
F....tremendous to win this f......... grand final,I'm f.....stoked ,the rest of the guys are f......over the moon,I was a f.........buggered by the end of the game, but we'll all f.....celebrate for days.

The whole interview apart from embarassing for Johns,was f.........in hilarious.

He helped us with the 2016 big one, he can swear as long as he likes AFAIC.As long as he doesn't say appendage.

I was against the signing but I have been proven wrong. He has given us outstanding service. Quality player who I hope we keep around the club after he stops playing.
I was exactly the same as you.
Very pleased to have been totally wrong.
Its amazing how many metres he makes with his runs, and the speed he makes them with.

Special K

Coach
I died laughing when we won the comp and they asked him a question and instead of swearing he said "not all heroes war capes" and cheered hahaha

Latest posts