What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello,Hello,Hello.

kier,
G'day, maybe we can give it a bit of a kickstart.
Of course the Dragons winning will help,but then St Kilda having another good season would be fun.
However in the meantime will just have to put up with the Ozzies doing the Kiwis in the cricket.
Actually any topic is open to debate and I always reckon a bit of sledging never does any harm.

Canadian Steve,
G'day mate how are you?
Not a lot of news in this neck of the woods, I mean apart from the odd regional catastrophe.
What about the northern hemisphere?
It could be a good year for the Dragons.

P.S.
Don't take any notice of the Lord Ted3 crap,it is just unfortunate that I can't get into the joint under my old nic of Lord Ted.

I feel like changing my occupation to a coroner,however I don't want to investigate the dead,but rather attempt a life saving technique.
Go the Mighty Dragons.

C

CanadianSteve

Lord ted, you need to post that coroner business in the old, What's Your Line of Work thread.

Latest posts