What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Sailor!

Canard

Immortal
Can we stop this Dell bullshit!!!

Thats some androtop nickname that Rah Rah Gordon Bray came up with.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Even though he was a Bronco and a Queenslander, I always enjoyed watching Sailor play. Hope he has a blinder.

Dazzat

First Grade
GO DELL! Always looked like a league player visiting a rugby game.

Hope to see him in Origin 3.

bartman

Immortal
Must just be me, but the return of some stupid greedy turncoat past-it winger who sniffed his career up his nose doesn't excite me in the slightest...?

Canard

Immortal
Hope to see him in Origin 3.

I that happened I wouldnt be suprised, Id be FRIGGIN AMAZED!!

The only way that would happen would be if a massive outbreak of Ebola virus hits all Queensland eligibile players in the NRL in the next fortnight.

If a the age of 34 and after 7 years out of the game and with only 1 or 2 games under his belt he gets selected, we would be the laughing stock of the entire sporting world.

Butters

Bench
I that happened I wouldnt be suprised, Id be FRIGGIN AMAZED!!

The only way that would happen would be if a massive outbreak of Ebola virus hits all Queensland eligibile players in the NRL in the next fortnight.

If a the age of 34 and after 7 years out of the game and with only 1 or 2 games under his belt he gets selected, we would be the laughing stock of the entire sporting world.

And Darius Boyds selection is less of a joke how?

Latest posts