What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed - looking for perminant accomodation in Sydney

Hey guys + girls, I need some help. I'm planning on moving to Sydney at the end of August, but unfortunately my plans for accommodation fell through (that will teach me to assume things). Does anyone have a room to rent, or know of someone who does. Preferably I'd like to be in the south east between Glebe and Cronulla, but I'm not too fussy in the end. Any help would be great.

Mods, if this isn't cool to post, feel free to delete.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I hear Redfern is a top suburb to live in.

By the by, what's doing? Has that bastard Serb kicked you to the kerb?

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
Bunniesman might let you live with him. As long as you don't mind renting a single room (i.e sharing a space with him in an industrial bin), putting up with the sound of him having wild sex with his girlfriend (i.e a stray dog) and living in Coogee (i.e Brisbane)

I hear Redfern is a top suburb to live in.

By the by, what's doing? Has that bastard Serb kicked you to the kerb?

Serb is too busy playing with his pugs + fishing to care... :p

Reality is, there is no work going for me in SE QLD and I'm not happy living on the Gold Coast. Better chance for work in Sydney and significantly less dickheads.

thorson1987

Coach
Why would you wanna live in the south east.

Head out to the southwest. It's where it all happens. Shootings, drug busts and all.

And without the snobby attitude from the better off types

Had a call from a bloke I know who's back from the bush and looking for a place too. Oatley or Mortdale, which is perfect. Will mean I need to spend another fortnight at least on the Gold Coast though...

DB

First Grade
Had a call from a bloke I know who's back from the bush and looking for a place too. Oatley or Mortdale, which is perfect. Will mean I need to spend another fortnight at least on the Gold Coast though...

Morty's good.... on the train line to the CBD. All you need.

DB

First Grade
Geez haven't been to Morty Pub for a while.... used to do the Bermuda Triangle of Oatley, then Mortdale then Peakhurst.

Latest posts