What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on Membership mess!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I reckon whoever is in charge of our memberships might need their KPI's set a bit lower otherwise they might be struggling.

salvy71

Juniors
funny i live 500kms away and got mine within 2 weeks of paying.

Bloody hell .....mine was paid for as soon as they were available in early december ...I got the membership card and the $30 voucher in early january with a letter saying the pack would arrive before the season started .....nothing since .....I may have to look for a postie wearing a cheap parramatta lanyard around his neck . lol

BlueEel

Juniors
Ok called me today and left a message. I called back and left a message. I called back a few hours later and got through. Was told that the issue they had was 2 of the payment days did not "export" details to the distribution company. I asked why on earth they did not fix this over a month ago when we all first contacted them was told it was only discovered this week and is now fixed!! Told I will get my tickets "by Friday". The apology on the website is nonsense actually and is the club trying to limit the public perception/damage. My tickets are in the Ken Thornett stand , have nothing to do with the regional package or the swarm. So does that mean that the apology doesn't apply to me??? I'll update you all when/if my tickets arrive! Thanks everyone

BlueEel

Juniors
I was called yesterday , cards ready, picked them up tonight :) ..... given the parra performance tonight I don't know why I bothered!!!!

parrawentyfan

Juniors
I'm a regional member and posted a couple of weeks ago in another thread. Still haven't got the member pack yet.

But I was pleasantly surprised to get a phone call from none other than Esi Tonga on Wednesday. He said he had read my email and was wondering if I had received my pack yet. I told him I hadn't and he said they would organize to be sent out ASAP with an apology letter too.

The call from Esi was a nice touch and was certainly not what I was expecting. Now just need to receive the pack.

salvy71

Juniors
I'm a regional member and posted a couple of weeks ago in another thread. Still haven't got the member pack yet.

But I was pleasantly surprised to get a phone call from none other than Esi Tonga on Wednesday. He said he had read my email and was wondering if I had received my pack yet. I told him I hadn't and he said they would organize to be sent out ASAP with an apology letter too.

The call from Esi was a nice touch and was certainly not what I was expecting. Now just need to receive the pack.

I'm still waiting for the pack and I live 10 minutes away from the Leagues Club ....and Esi didn't bother ringing me dammit !!!:shock:

Eels Dude

Coach
I'm still waiting for the pack and I live 10 minutes away from the Leagues Club ....and Esi didn't bother ringing me dammit !!!:shock:

I don't think the message got through that it's not only regional members who've had this problem. Otherwise they'd have mentioned supporters like yourself in their apology.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Anyone else not received their stuff yet? This week I've been told my member 'pack' has been sent and should arrive in the mail shortly. My member 'card' and voucher are apparently on order and will be sent out when received.

I live in Canberra, so I hope I get my card before Parra plays the Raiders. I get $15 tickets as an away member.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Anyone else not received their stuff yet? This week I've been told my member 'pack' has been sent and should arrive in the mail shortly. My member 'card' and voucher are apparently on order and will be sent out when received.

I live in Canberra, so I hope I get my card before Parra plays the Raiders. I get $15 tickets as an away member.

It's only R8 mate. Be patient.

born an eel

Bench
they should be congratulated for running an enviromentally friendly recycle program, as members hand them back in they post them to the ones who haven't received it yet.

butch82

Juniors
i became a member 7 weeks ago.i recieved my members card n voucher within 5 weeks,but still havnt recieved anything else.

Latest posts