What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Please - Wigan's 2006 NRL signings

ozbash

Referee
Pat Richards - very powerful, very quick and has a few clues
Bryan Fletcher - I like Fletch, he held the bunnies together a few times over the last year or 3
Scott Logan - ?
Iafeta Palea'aesina - nobody has seen fekas true potential. he has been a bench player most of his nrl life . Has tremedous power and is quite an intelligent player, likes to slip a cheeky offload in when the opposition least expect it. The NZ warriors will miss him almost as much as stacey jones. his nickname is not mr affective although one of skytv,s commentators called him 'mr effective' because he didnthave the intelligence to pronounce his surname. he is know to us as 'feka'.
i wish him well at wigan.

Lowey3

Juniors
Bloody hell that was hard, tieing my Kangaroo down sports!!

Sydney Roosters fan here.

Great players who will be missed from the NRL, it shows the NRL is falling and pretty fast..

The likes of Iafeta, Cayless, Richards, Lyon, Ali, etc..... have all left a sinking ship which is the NRL ( sadly :cry: }.

Their Pommie league is stronger and getting better every year from what i've seen..... which is why they stuff our teams every year in the WCC.

I aso woulden't be surprised if the Pommies stuff us on Saturday.

Lowey3 said:
Bloody hell that was hard, tieing my Kangaroo down sports!!

Sydney Roosters fan here.

Great players who will be missed from the NRL, it shows the NRL is falling and pretty fast..

The likes of Iafeta, Cayless, Richards, Lyon, Ali, etc..... have all left a sinking ship which is the NRL ( sadly :cry: }.

Their Pommie league is stronger and getting better every year from what i've seen..... which is why they stuff our teams every year in the WCC.

Mate, you're a plonker.

The NRL isn't perfect but in 2005 it had record crowds and record TV ratings.

If that's a sinking ship, it's the type I'd jump on to save my own arse every time.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Lowey3 said:

What?

How do a bunch of Australians and Kiwis make the Pommie international team stronger?

The reason the pommie clubs win the WCC is because of the somewhat significant advantages that go their way. They are further advanced in their pre-season because the Super League starts earlier, they take it seriously, it gets played in cold Pommie conditions, and they get huge pro-Pom home advantage with Union Jacks and all that being bandied around the stadium before hand.

Give the NRL sides the last two advantages and they would stuff the Poms.