What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please

penrithfrank

Juniors
Hi all I'm a POM I'm visiting Japan in September and flying to Sydney after that for the rugby .. hopefully with penrith in the semi final at bluebet! Q1..Will it be hard to get a ticket ? Q2 if we make the final will grand final tickets be easy to purchase . Sorry for my naivety in England you can pay on turnstiles very easy ... regards

snickers007

Juniors
Semi finals tickets at Bluebet are likely to go very fast - especially so if we're hosting another Sydney team.

Grand Final tickets will be a lot easier, with a couple of caveats.
a) Tickets purchased through Ticketek will likely be lesser quality / nosebleeds as tickets will go on sale in the next few weeks
b) There will likely be a large number of tickets being re-sold by fans of teams who didn't make the GF.
Ticketek has an official re-sale marketplace, where you can be fairly confident you're not getting scammed, or you can take your chances buying through something like Facebook.

snickers007

Juniors
They release semi finals tickets in waves.
Members get first crack - but not all the seats are available in that wave. I think that happens on the Monday.
Then on Tuesday it's open to the General Public and all the remaining seats are available.

Here is the gameday thread from last year, you'll see lots of comments about the ticketing system and how it went on the first couple of pages: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/qf-1-vs-parramatta.487981/

Lot's of members won't or can't attend though, and may be willing to share their member pre-sale code.