What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP!!!!! Pre order

Sharks_fan

Juniors
Hey guys,

I pre ordered this game months and months ago that far back that i am not too sure on what month i got it...August i think...
Anyways i just wanna know do i need that docket that they gave me?? i paied like $10 bucks on it.

I really hope that they have my details on the machine

Fran sancisco

Juniors
Bad luck for u cause you neeeed that docket. Without it you are stuffed. Unless the people there remember your face.

miccle

Bench
Where did you preorder? If it was harvey norman like me, they got all my details (name, addy, phone no. etc.). I'm sure if you have ID that proves at least one or two of those details, then you should be sweet. Also if you can tell them approx when u preordered and how much you've paid so far.

Sharks_fan

Juniors
Yea i rang EB in woden plaza, they said its good to have the docket but if i dont have it i need full proof ID. which i got.....