What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help !

Sterling

Juniors
Hey guys,

Im having problems watching the game replays from NRL.com

My internet connection just dies and i have to re-boot every time ...im with optus broadband .. any one with the same problem? .. ideas?

Thanx

strider

Post Whore
can anyone see the replays now? ..... didn't u have to be a bigpond member or some such sh*t?

I'm on optus broadband and I'm lucky to get 1hr online before it disconnects me and I have to reboot and turn modem on and off to get it back. I think the d-link modems they use are sh*t.

Sterling

Juniors
strider said:
can anyone see the replays now? ..... didn't u have to be a bigpond member or some such sh*t?

i watched the first half of the newcastle game so it seems that you dont need to be with bigpond i believe ....

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, I've been watching them from the UK. They threatened to make it bigpond only last season, but hopefully mine were among many complaint emails saying that it would be doing publicity for the game a great disservice to restrict what had been a freely available resource just to paying customers.

Sterling, what I have noticed is that I can't seem to watch them using Firefox as my browser anymore... have to boot up IE on Monday nights just to watch the last Parra replays.

Sterling

Juniors
bartman said:
Yeah, I've been watching them from the UK. They threatened to make it bigpond only last season, but hopefully mine were among many complaint emails saying that it would be doing publicity for the game a great disservice to restrict what had been a freely available resource just to paying customers.

Sterling, what I have noticed is that I can't seem to watch them using Firefox as my browser anymore... have to boot up IE on Monday nights just to watch the last Parra replays.

im actually using IE so im baffled as to why it dont work ... another mate of mine has optus and it works fine .....

Latest posts