What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help.

Priddo

Juniors
does anyone have or know where i can get some footage (on the computer not tapes or anything) of any nrl games... or esl and internations SOO or CVC any rugby league at all really...im trying to make a nice intro to my game. any help is appreciated

EWS

Juniors
Yes but you cant download them. I have tried several ways to do it for Priddo, but I cant. For some reason, they dont want you to download them. The closest I got to it, was I downloaded a windows media player file which linked to the site...

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I have a few now to think of it!
1. Brent Sherwin Try 2002
2. Tallis Draging Hodgson over the touch line in Origin
3. A Mammoth run by Tallis against Penrith 2002 resulting in a try
4.1981 GF Parra V Newtown Not full game goes for 58 seconds
5.1989 Canberra V Balmain GF same thing with 4.
6. 1997 Newcastle and Manly GF Same thing as 5 and 4.

Get back to me and tell me which ones you want.

Priddo

Juniors
u have them on kazaa... lol

i have some of those too..if not all of them...i got the tallis V Ross.

i've got the brent sherwin try i've got to other figts and could get the others anyhow.

ghoti

Bench
How big is the download gonna be Pridds? It looks like it's gonna take me a few weeks to download this game with a video intro and everything! :p

f**k YOU DIAL-UP!!!!

ghoti

Bench
Actually...you can download a few vids from the Sharks Den. I downloaded a couple of Cronulla tries which make me wet my pants in delight.

EWS

Juniors
Priddo, Ive done the Tigers stats all except age and contract money... I wouldnt have a clue on some of them.

Azkatro

First Grade
I've got a bunch of VCD-quality capped vids of Cowboys tries since around round 12. Also includes a few tries from Origin 3 and the 2003 Sydney test. And I have a video of the Riddell winning kick from round 26. Probably plenty there you could compile something out of. Let me know if you want anything (format, vid size etc).