What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

henrieté

Juniors
I will be nominating forumers throughout the year for various awards. At the end of the year, I will be having a poll so that we can vote in the various categories.

The Tribute to Stupidity Award will of course be the most prestigious.

Nominees for:

'Twisting what I posted to mean something else'

Nemesis

Trolls threads and posts will also be tossed into this thread. ENJOY!

henrieté

Juniors
I suspect there will be many contenders for the Ian Thorpe or The Gayest Straight Man Award as well.

Glad you like it Monk, let's hope that others share your sense of fun and humour.

Nemesis

Bench
Nominees for:

'Twisting what I posted to mean something else'

Nemesis
Lol..... it takes skill & precision heni.
How about nominees for:

"Most boring forum on LU"
Sydney Roosters

It's so boring in this hen house that you chooks get in such a flap and practically lose your feathers whenever anyone drops in. :lol:

Nemesis

Bench
Lol... my posts get the sooky scummers so riled up, they can't take it anymore and they run away and cry. :lol::lol::lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I will stop hating the roosters when Freddy moves back to Ikin Street, Regentville and drinks bourbon in the office at the Pioneer Tavern till 4am the day before the game.

Syko

Juniors
overpaid and overrated players, you will be lucky to finish 2nd last.

Enjoy a far less than mediocre season gooster fans

Fein

First Grade

I'm just here to make a post about the F7's and stumbled in on this imbecile.

Hey dickhead, f**k orf back to your own dickhead forum and choke superb.

Productive, and you can determine that even before the season starts?
F*ck off. Pointless post.

Is that good enough English for you?

Syko

Juniors
Productive, and you can determine that even before the season starts?
F*ck off. Pointless post.

Is that good enough English for you?

Well its that losing and buying other players from teams culture the goosters have, you can't live up to expectations when your team are all mercs and have no heart.

Well its that losing and buying other players from teams culture the goosters have, you can't live up to expectations when your team are all mercs and have no heart.

Let's see.
We bought a benchie from Leeds?
A Gordon RU player?
Wow that's it. :lol:

You failed, go back to 2005 when people used to whinge about this sh*t. People didn't have high expectations for us at the beginning of last year and we finished fourth.

And we have no heart? This just emphasises the point you have no f*cking idea.

adamkungl

Immortal

You know you should probably see a doctor, the syphillis is clearly starting to affect your brain.