What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

Fein

First Grade
Nate Myles you dirty merkin.
We're not living in India mate.
It wasn't even a proper poo, where you can clean it with a scoop. It was diarheoa.
Disgraceful.

Was that really necessary to post this here?

macnaz

Staff member
Was that really necessary to post this here?
Hell yeah it was..
It wasn't even a proper poo, where you can clean it with a scoop. It was diarheoa.
Disgraceful.
Read it again ^^^^ dumbarse spooners who think its funny ,, some ones mother/father etc had to clean up after that pathetic loser. f**k me 6 weeks is way to light. I would have kicked the digusting low life out for ever. This seriously is the filthiest thing ive ever heard a footballer do.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
I can't help but wonder what management are thinking with this latest incident (re: Nate Myles).

How do they fix this culture that seems to have reared its ugly head at the Roosters in the last couple of years?

We've had problems with Myles, Mason, Pearce, Friend, Earl, Cherrington, Sa, SKD and even Freddie himself. There's been apparent problems between players and the coach and it seems to have reflected on our position on the table.

We have the makings of a very good side next year but they will also probably be the youngest side in the NRL. Apart from the kids we had on the field on Friday, you can probably throw into the mix Haergraves, Kennedy, Cordner, Williamson, Towers, just to name a few.

Losing the likes of Fitzy and Ogre won't make it any easier on the young ones coming through. Who are the senior players that will lead these kids? Mason and Myles are repeat offenders. Braith, Mini, Sammy and Lopini? Why we went for Mason and Ogre and didn't go harder for Petro is beyond me.

With Carney hopefully coming, well we all know what could happen there if the existing culture is not changed.

Do we need to bring someone in at the top that is a disciplinarian, the likes of Bennett or Moore. They have done wonders for their respective clubs. Is Freddie capable of getting the discipline into the players?

Going forward I have no doubt that our fortunes on the field will change and you can see where O'Sullivan is heading with his recruitment policy. The future looks quite bright in that aspect.

But these young kids need to be nurtured and as much as I truly believe that Freddie can offer so much to these young kids, he either needs to have the right people around him and that means a mentor over the top of him or he needs to step aside if he can't work in that kind of environment. JT at Souths hasn't seemed to have handled that very well.

We can blame the players all we want but that is not going to fix the problem. We just need to get their heads right.

I wonder what those two South African kids parents are thinking right now.
Well for starters u need supporters who show they do not tolerate behaviour such as what disgusting Myles did. there seems to be plenty of pl here like TONEARM HALFWIT that seems to think stuff like this is funny.:eek:

One day you will say something funny. One day...

Alright mate, just for you I will get something off the top shelf. I'm going to make the most ridiculous statement you've ever heard and what is even more ridiculous is that a stack of people actually belive that this will happen! Are you ready to laugh?

Here goes......

Dragon's to win the Premiership this year!

See I told you you'd laugh :D

adamkungl

Immortal
Hell yeah it was..
Disgraceful.
Read it again ^^^^ dumbarse spooners who think its funny ,, some ones mother/father etc had to clean up after that pathetic loser. f**k me 6 weeks is way to light. I would have kicked the digusting low life out for ever. This seriously is the filthiest thing ive ever heard a footballer do.

another idiot who thinks a crap in a corridor is somehow worse than
-sexual assaults
-fingers up the bum during tackles
-drink driving
-glassing
-salary cap cheating

need i go on

Fein

First Grade
Hell yeah it was..
Disgraceful.

Jesus Christ. :roll:

henrieté

Juniors
We have some awesome nominees!

Fein I challange you to find an appropriate award title for Cloud 9. lol

macnaz

Staff member
What a wimpy forum .... Why is the roosters the only one i have had posts removed.????