What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

Cloud9

What an honour to receive the inaugural Fowler Ware award for 2009.
I would like to thank Nate Myles, David Gallop and vindaloo.

henrieté

Juniors
What an honour to receive the inaugural Fowler Ware award for 2009.
I would like to thank Nate Myles, David Gallop and vindaloo.

Don't get carried away. You haven't won it yet only been nominated. By the end of the season, I guarantee you will have some competition.

Good Luck!

henrieté

Juniors
Gents, a bunch of posts were moved. Feins, Cloud 9's, Adams & TT's included. However they are not whining.

If you want some push and shove this is the thread to do it in. Post the appropriate comments in the appropriate threads.

Everyone else has picked up the concept quite easily so far. Knock yourselves out.

Last edited:

Easts To Lose

Juniors
Throwing the most celebrated roosters player in recent memory to the curb for BRAIN SMITH (the man who has NEVER won ANYTHING in Australian rugby league / while freddy the person who gave his all for the team and was the man who led the roosters to 4 grand finals including there first win in 27 years - WOW good choice

The extremely poor treatment of Anthony Minichiello - A guy who bled for this club and now has to work off incentives

Signing of several bulldogs without looking elsewhere - Anasta, Myles, Mason, O' Meley, Kouparitsas
(outraged fans turning in there membership over the fact, an action management didn't care about - get over the obsession with them already)

Founded under the name Eastern Suburbs; in 1995 the name was changed to the Sydney City Roosters and, in 2000, to simply the Sydney Roosters -
Way to discard the history of the team by naming us SYDNEY [in the very least they could give us EAST Sydney but no we have to be just Sydney for MARKETING PURPOSES] sell out the name for dollars; typical roosters

The roosters BUSINESS could not care less about members/fans, nobody has a say and the club is a joke. As long as you keep giving them money they are happy so i hope the fellow sheep supporters of this club enjoy the fruitless surroundings.

Group these reasons with numerous off-field indiscretions, a poor recruiting policy, turnstile of coaching staff,no juniors,dwindling member numbers & low amounts of fans turning up to games.

Sydney Roosters need to die a quick and painless death, the history is dead and gone & the team should follow suit...

OVP

Coach
failboat.jpg

Monk

Referee
it was only a matter of time.

may i nominate it for "Fail thread of the year"?

Monk

Referee
and nominate "Easts to Lose" for the "Oxygen Waster"(or similar category) award

and due to the excess of the "special" south supporters that feel it is neccesary to post in here, can i launch the "Efram the geniused Rabbit" award?

Last edited:

henrieté

Juniors
All that trouble getting a new identity, avatar and spending heaps of time thinking up a real cool username and you f**k your first post. pmsl....

OVP

Coach
Whatever happened to Fibroman ? Remember his threat at the beginning of the year to cause havoc on this forum ? Well i havent seen him for ages. He should get the "Most paltry veiled threat of the year" award !! :lol: