What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

City Gent

Juniors
:roll: It was funny due to the sheer stupidity and crassness of Gasnier, not because he was objectifying a woman. Also, talk about an overreaction. At best she would have been annoyed at getting woken up by a drunken idiot. She was hardly abused or subjugated, and bringing rape into it is idiotic.

Bringing rape into it is idiotic is it, mmmmmmmmm interesting, when the title of the thread is 'how do we fix our culture'...

bungle, you and henriette are top drawer tools...you both jumped on me as though I've over-reacted, but that's simply to hide your misogynistic tendencies. You both glorify treating women as objects, you just don't want anyone to think that's what you're up to, eh!

I'm fully aware that making threats of violence over the internet is a Commonwealth offence, so I won't. But, any time you fancy catching up for a drink in the Dudley give me a shout...I'm very flexible so can be there at any time.

Doesn't even have to be during the season eh, and bring some friends so we can really party...

mugs and lags, the pair of you

adamkungl

Immortal
Bringing rape into it is idiotic is it, mmmmmmmmm interesting, when the title of the thread is 'how do we fix our culture'...

bungle, you and henriette are top drawer tools...you both jumped on me as though I've over-reacted, but that's simply to hide your misogynistic tendencies. You both glorify treating women as objects, you just don't want anyone to think that's what you're up to, eh!

I'm fully aware that making threats of violence over the internet is a Commonwealth offence, so I won't. But, any time you fancy catching up for a drink in the Dudley give me a shout...I'm very flexible so can be there at any time.

Doesn't even have to be during the season eh, and bring some friends so we can really party...

1) Roosters don't have a culture of rape, i'm not sure what you're implying there.

2) henriete is a woman

3) no thanks, I have better things to do than fight over posts on the internet. I would have assumed you do as well, but based on this, its probably unlikely.

Your club is percieved to have no heart, no soul.
Youre seen as a club that believes moneys fixes all...quick fix...not prepared to work for a worthwile cause

It's something seen that way, I know. The fans have heart, that could never be denied. It looks like, with Smith coming in, hopefully we will begin to worth to something big.

Winning cures all.

:lol: Three short words say it all.

Calm the f*ck down. Stop making judgements about people as soon as you walk into this forum, and don't put up that "party" bullsh*t.

It was a f*cking harmless comment, let it go.

gregstar

Referee
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is what makes these forums priceless!

furthermore i'm pretty p*ssed that i can never evoke this response no matter how hard i try.

Lambretta

First Grade
Easts to Lose? More like Bowels too loose. You keep dribbling sh*t all over our forum you dozy nong.

I nominate you for the "Butt Plug urgently needed award"

Last edited:

league

Juniors
wooden, spooner!

with all due respect, it couldn't have happened to a better team, they have looked disinterested all season, brought shame upon our game, and a team full of mercenaries.

also, every time the roosters win the spoon, saints win the premiership, let's hope this trend continues.

Naps

Juniors
wow...that was quick...how lame of you to wait on LU to see if we lose and then post this thread.

henrieté

Juniors
Naps, par for the course. You should have been around in the days when we lost two GF's in a row! Crew who put up these types of post are only showing who they are as people.

Chin up Rooster Boosters, my worst year ever footy wise, but THE BEST EVER in real life!

And guess what we can only get better! lol

and f**k it, I'm going to abuse my mods powers and put all these threads in sh*t posters bin.

Last edited:

henrieté

Juniors
Gotta love a great spoon http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...c.co.uk/upload/2009/01/wooden-heart-spoon.jpg
images