What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

Syko

Juniors
overpaid and overrated players, you will be lucky to finish 2nd last.

Enjoy a far less than mediocre season gooster fans

I like this comment

will be a battle of the spoon v the sharks this weekend

I never thought I'd agree with you 11Straight, but that one's a definite.
If you're in a tipping competition and you say you've never tipped against your own team, especially in diabolical form against a top side, you're a liar.

OVP

Coach
Does anyone remember back in the early days of The Wall, we had that idiotic Brisbane-loving twat of a troll called Krusty who pestered us all the time ? He kind of disappeared around 2002 ... i dont think he could handle it when we won a comp and dominated his beloved Broncos for a good 2-3 years after that. He reminds me of someone ...

henrieté

Juniors
Does anyone remember back in the early days of The Wall, we had that idiotic Brisbane-loving twat of a troll called Krusty who pestered us all the time ? He kind of disappeared around 2002 ... i dont think he could handle it when we won a comp and dominated his beloved Broncos for a good 2-3 years after that. He reminds me of someone ...

Yeah, we had loads of stouches with trolls from all clubs. Launched ourselves en masse on other sites in response.

I thought lockyrulz was a knights fan. His logo has the knights emblem.. shrugs...

lockyrulz

Juniors

Ahh when all is fails...

Memories...

I never actually posted on the wall, I lurked there though, f**k it was hilarious... I've never seen a bigger bunch of clueless wankers in all my life, was there anyone you tards DIDN'T want sacked :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
I liked the Wall better with opposition fans. Nothing like ripping into dickhead souffs trolls