What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

DJShaksta

First Grade
If they name players an nothing comes of it we should definitely pursue legal action.
This is fecking bull$hit.

coolumsharkie

Referee
They said they were goinbg to interview us, just like they will other players who were in contact with him, it's a farce.

ratsack2

Juniors
what a load of shit, surely they would have already talked to them by now, nothing illegal about warferin (spelling) f**k they are just out to get us and to sell papers.

ratsack2

Juniors
all sensationalism

6 SHARKS PLAYER IN ASADAS SIGHTS

at this stage all they are doing is talking to them, f**k me they just beat everything up dont they, just to sell papers, well after everything that came up in the MAJOR DRUG SCANDAL IN AUSTRALIAN SPORTS ie f**king NOTHING I am not going to get worried about it untill Damien Irvine himself states anything different

DJShaksta

First Grade
It's just the timing that shits me.
3 days before our first game.
Te players don't need to be thinking a out this crap.
They need to be thinking about beating the titans.

webShark

It's just the timing that shits me.
3 days before our first game.
Te players don't need to be thinking a out this crap.
They need to be thinking about beating the titans.

All over Fox Sports now. My worry is Gall was there in 2011. The rest are nuffies.

newman

First Grade
Theyve spoken to every player involved with the club, including toyota and NSW cup in 2011. They have interviewed over 50 people. These are subsequent follow ups. A nothing story.

Click2000

Juniors
I swear this club is cursed!!!

How the f**k can they have their game heads on Sunday with this sh*t going on!

Please let it be nothing !!!