What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY ALFIE SAINTS CAN PLAY

GET THAT INTER YA......MR 18Th MAN
Alfie Langer was a great player and an integral part of the Broncos 90's dynasty under Bennet.
Having said that, he never displayed any sportsmanship or class during his playing career.
To disrespect St.George after the '93 grand Final just proves one thing.
He is nothing but a smug little pr-ck and a smart arse.
I am sure our fans up there took great delight in reminding him.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
So we don't forgive Langer but we do Bennett? He had a big role to play in that as well. I suppose leading the Saints to a GF is a good way of paying us back.

So we don't forgive Langer but we do Bennett? He had a big role to play in that as well. I suppose leading the Saints to a GF is a good way of paying us back.
I have always found Bennet to be respectful of opposition teams.
Langer is just a grub - no class.
Too bad we didn't have someone like Sims back in those days to iron him out and wipe that smug look offhis face.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Alfie Langer was a great player and an integral part of the Broncos 90's dynasty under Bennet.
Having said that, he never displayed any sportsmanship or class during his playing career.
To disrespect St.George after the '93 grand Final just proves one thing.
He is nothing but a smug little pr-ck and a smart arse.
I am sure our fans up there took great delight in reminding him.

We shouldn’t be too harsh on Bronco Alfie ....... but then again, l’m prepared to make an exception here as we speak.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So many insults in this thread...
midget langer
An insult to midgets.
one of the biggest bogans
An insult to large people and bogans.
little s**t
An insult to the human gastrointestinal tract.
garden gnome
Well yeah.. an obvious insult to garden gnomes.
Langer is just a grub
An insult to grubs. But folks, it gets even lower...
smug little pr-ck and a smart arse.
And finally, the obligatory insult to under-sized pianists and articulate bowel functions.

Can we please cease with these insults?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
So many insults in this thread...An insult to midgets.
An insult to large people and bogans.
An insult to the human gastrointestinal tract.
Well yeah.. an obvious insult to garden gnomes.
An insult to grubs. But folks, it gets even lower...
And finally, the obligatory insult to under-sized pianists and articulate bowel functions.

Can we please cease with these insults?

Allow me the opportunity to retract my excitable post match comment regarding comparing garden gnomes and that chap up Brisbane way. You are correct in assuming that the gnome may feel insulted.

Latest posts