What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all

Ricardo

Juniors
Only just found this very cool site and just wanted to drop in and say G'day :) I have been a huge Dragons supporter since I was 5 years old (now 39) so it will be great to share my thoughts with other passionate supporters :cool:

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Only just found this very cool site and just wanted to drop in and say G'day :) I have been a huge Dragons supporter since I was 5 years old (now 39) so it will great to share my thoughts with other passionate supporters :cool:

Welcome Ricardo,

You must be a handsome bugger, you are the same age as me, and started supporting the mighties at the same age as me.

silverex

Bench
Welcome Ricardo.

I haven't been in this forum all that long myself but you'll find it a lot of fun and very informative. And all the guys and girls (not the trepassers) are friendly.