What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Alpha

Juniors
Hi there been lurking on the forums for a while now. Will get into the cricket talk shortly but I was wondering if some computer guru could check the IP addresses or something of Locky, African Monkey and maybe even Parraboy because I have a sneaking suspicion they may be the same poster.

Ridders

Coach
This one supposed Super-poster must have incredible stamina, given the handsome amount of posts each mentioned user has accumulated.

Alpha

Juniors
I honestly think Locky/AM are the same poster and if thats the case we all know he/she whatever it is has nothing else to do

TheParraboy

Staff member
I have posted as Ridders in this thread to deflect calling myself a super poster and also saying how handsome I am

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Locky, African Monkey and maybe even Parraboy

Na,

Locky is just stupid and judges stuff by what gives him a hard on - he is quite sad.

African Monkey is dedicated to average.

Parraboy could stop a train with his predictions.

Similar I suppose, but really poor AM and parraboy being compared to locky.

African Monkey

First Grade
I seriously hope you're not referring to Jacques Kallis, Shakib Al Hasan and Rahul Dravid as 'average' players.

TheParraboy

Staff member
maybe he is talking about some LU members? that must be it, some of them are very average, and I agree totally

Latest posts