What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I seriously hope you're not referring to Jacques Kallis, Shakib Al Hasan and Rahul Dravid as 'average' players.
No,

Kallis is a fine player, just not Sobers, where is Manu?

Al Hasan he goes well, long way to go.

Dravid, great test player.

Hegs, your dedicated man, average.

But carry on.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Do forget the bit where I said how insulting to be compared to someone who judges talent by looks.

African Monkey

First Grade
It is, and rapidly growing in other areas.
You're not wrong there. I was in Christchuch the other day and I couldn't walk 5 metres without seeing someone with an AFL singlet. I then went into a public toilet and there were at least 20 people with AFL shorts on. AFL is definitely the #1 game in Christchurch as well.

And mr angry, Hegs was a great player who will go down as one of the game's all-time greats.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And mr angry, Hegs was a great player who will go down as one of the game's all-time greats.
Na, Hegs was an average player, who had a couple of seasons to be very proud of.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im guessing madunit thinks you should have said AUST #6, probably upset you only went to state level

Latest posts